Twinklecleaningduo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So definitely kicking off with Gareth looking at his new stories 😬 I hope Kat is ok. Have a feeling it’s to do with Nat aka the footballers wife 😂

Reactions: 2
To be honest if that’s Gareth posting on his Instagram which it appears to be then he is an arse. Just goes to show you
It’s not all that it seems on Instagram x

Reactions: 4
Really feel for kat. How awful for her. Hopefully they have just had a big argument x

Reactions: 3
It’s his business page too he’s posting on…..hope they are ok I actually think they are pretty likeable more so than the others

I feel sorry for their children, they are old enough to see and read all that 😔

Reactions: 1
Things have got to be bad for him to behave like that, I mean he even saved those stories in a highlight.
Their stories have gone really weird too, it’s as if the rich ones has had to fill them up.
I wonder if she’ll address it, not that she has to

Reactions: 4
hole, honestly god love her. She works her arse off and is struggling with her health. Someone needs to have a word word with him x

Gareth on the stories again, bags all packed by the front door. I feel for poor Kat, she’s looked exhausted lately and really emotional!

• Wow
I know we only see a snippet of their lives but they’ve seemed ok on kats stories of the house parties and things - very strange. Did they meet with Nat and that over Christmas with the hubbies? I’m thinking he’s had some sort of fall out with Nat/ Dean and Kat hasn’t taken his side as he’s expected 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know we only see a snippet of their lives but they’ve seemed ok on kats stories of the house parties and things - very strange. Did they meet with Nat and that over Christmas with the hubbies? I’m thinking he’s had some sort of fall out with Nat/ Dean and Kat hasn’t taken his side as he’s expected 🤷🏻‍♀️
They were all together on Boxing Day….poor Kat….why wud he post something so personal on what looks like his business page!

Reactions: 3