TV series that you bailed on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've given up on You, I've tried twice to watch it, but didn't like it!

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know if Seinfeld gets any better? Giving it a go because of its cut status but not massively feeling it at the moment. I'm about 6 eps in.

Reactions: 1
I've given up on You, I've tried twice to watch it, but didn't like it!
Second this!
First series was great, second was watchable, third I'm thinking okay, how many more times are we gonna watch this man do the same thing over and over. Yawnnnnnn

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know if Seinfeld gets any better? Giving it a go because of its cut status but not massively feeling it at the moment. I'm about 6 eps in.
The first season is known for being of a lower quality than the rest, but it definitely picks up if you keep going

Reactions: 2
I never really liked Seinfel despite it's golden reputation. Really wanted to but it just didn't click for me.

I've decided I'm not going to start season 3 of Stranger Things. It was OK but not I'm not hooked enough to continue.

I've mentioned You before. Loved S1 but then S2 just felt like a different show. I couldn't stand the character of Love and gave up after episode 5.

I think I’m very much in the minority but Fleabag. I watched one and a half episodes and I just couldn’t see what everyone was raving about. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Cruel Summer on Prime - loved the idea behind seeing it from the aspect of the same day on three separate years but after episode 3 or 4 I was bored.

Thinking of giving up on Angela Black on ITV. It is too slow for me.

Normal People

All my friends raved about it and how good it was and their crush on Connell (?). They’d read the book and said the series was so good. I decided to give it a go recently since it’s quite a short series and honestly there’s a few hours of my life I’ll never get back. Couldn’t care less about the characters and genuinely hated both main ones. Only managed a couple of episodes and that was me hanging in to see if it gets better.
Literally nothing seems to happen at all. I think I watched a few episodes and like... I knew nothing about the characters at all

Friends (US). I just don't find it funny or that interesting

Reactions: 3
Seinfeld is hilarious to me but it is a particular kind of humour i think . It does get better tho . first season isnt greatest. Please note , I do not find The Office funny amongst many other popular shows. Also please note i pretty much think anything Bravo or Andy Cohen creates is a gift from god. Love after lockup is good if you need some new trash to watch . new episodes on friday . I just search it on youtube on saturdays as it plays on a channel that isnt in my country

Reactions: 2
Seinfeld is hilarious to me but it is a particular kind of humour i think . It does get better tho . first season isnt greatest. Please note , I do not find The Office funny amongst many other popular shows. Also please note i pretty much think anything Bravo or Andy Cohen creates is a gift from god. Love after lockup is good if you need some new trash to watch . new episodes on friday . I just search it on youtube on saturdays as it plays on a channel that isnt in my country
I think I'll probably continue with it slowly but it remains quite low in the priority of watching. Good thing is they're short eps so it's easy just to put a few on in a row

it is even worse now that it is so dated
I think it’s very much of it’s time. I loved it back in the day, but when my teen wanted to watch it recently with me I was seriously cringing, so dated and not in a good way.

• Haha