TV series that you bailed on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s very much of it’s time. I loved it back in the day, but when my teen wanted to watch it recently with me I was seriously cringing, so dated and not in a good way.
I hate the canned laughing, I don't get how anyone watching it now as the first time can find it funny at all

Reactions: 3
I re-watched it all a few years ago and didn't find it too bad. They were generally worse people than I remember though. Especially Phoebe

Reactions: 5
Friends from College, I saw it on netflix a couple of years ago. Not ONE likeable character and just so unrealistic imo, kind of weirdly implies they are forced to be friends still

Reactions: 2
Friends has aged badly. I still watch it when there is nothing else on though. Frasier was always superior

Tried watching Sex and the City, I thought I would give it a go, I lasted 8 episodes
and headed back to Grey's Anatomy for a second watch.

Reactions: 1
Tried watching Sex and the City, I thought I would give it a go, I lasted 8 episodes
and headed back to Grey's Anatomy for a second watch.
I didn’t actually bail on greys anatomy, I never started it, I was so freaked out by the odd looking cast.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Friends from College, I saw it on netflix a couple of years ago. Not ONE likeable character and just so unrealistic imo, kind of weirdly implies they are forced to be friends still
I loved that! I’m watching MAID and I can’t get into it. Very dark.

And Just Like That. Was looking forward to some fun, fluff, nostalgia and fashion. I was SO upset at the end of episode 1 I actually cried!

Reactions: 4
Bones. Started watching this recently and currently on season 5, but I’ve been slowly losing interest for a while. I might try and pick it up again later.
Glee, started off ok, but never got past season 3.
The Haunting of Bly Manor. Was looking forward to this after Hill House but just couldn’t get into it…

Bones. Started watching this recently and currently on season 5, but I’ve been slowly losing interest for a while. I might try and pick it up again later.
The Haunting of Bly Manor. Was looking forward to this after Hill House but just couldn’t get into it…
Bly Manor was shite. The fake London set looked like Mary Poppins

Glee and bly manor are two I quit as well.

Reactions: 1
I was going to watch Bly Manor but might give it a miss now. I wasn't majorly fussed on Hill House, so probably wouldn't like it.

I seem to remember watching at least the first season of Bones. Don't think I got to the second.

Psych is another one from around the same time. A long running show but I couldn't get to the end of the first season. Both just way too formulaic.

Did anyone here ever watch Castle? I really liked that one. Although, I'd heard the final season was terrible, so I ended at the penultimate season 7. A lot of its fans thought that's where it should have ended, so saved myself the trouble.