TV series that you bailed on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recently gave up on the boys, around season 2 ep 4 I think. Just despised every character.

Haven't bothered with the new cobra kai. It got so childish it makes me cringe.

To be honest I haven't been able to finish a series for a while. They're all so boring.

Reactions: 3
Recently gave up on the boys, around season 2 ep 4 I think. Just despised every character.

To be honest I haven't been able to finish a series for a while. They're all so boring.
I've noticed with a lot of newer series they will start off quite enticing then the quality will just suddenly drop.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The devil in ohio was rubbish

I have been losing faith in Netflix for a while but Dahmer has restored my faith a bit

Reactions: 3

I feel the same about the boys but I love jensen ackles and I really want to stick with it to see him in season 3 but i canā€™t seem to get through it šŸ˜©

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Fate the Winx Saga, first season was great but cause itā€™s been left so long to do a second one I couldnā€™t remember anything about the first season and then find the actors a bit wooden and annoying. Plus some of the episodes are an hour long it kinda trails off I find myself bored of it.

Reactions: 2
Fate the Winx Saga, first season was great but cause itā€™s been left so long to do a second one I couldnā€™t remember anything about the first season and then find the actors a bit wooden and annoying. Plus some of the episodes are an hour long it kinda trails off I find myself bored of it.
same here! I gave up on series 2 after 3 episodes. None of the characters are particularly likeable either and the acting is a bit iffy. I did quite like series 1 but couldnā€™t get into this new one

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yellowjackets if it doesn't get better when it comes back, season 2 just... Wasn't it. šŸ™Š

Reactions: 4
Yellowjackets if it doesn't get better when it comes back, season 2 just... Wasn't it. šŸ™Š
I saw this thread again and this was my first thought as well. I don't think I'll bother going back until all seasons are complete and even then I might not bother. It feels like such a waste. It would have been a great limited series with maybe 2 seasons tops. It could have been well thought out and kept tight. Dragging it out into 5 seasons is just going to be awful and I don't think I care about any of them anymore. I did enjoy the music though. :)

Reactions: 1
I gave Breaking Bad a good bash before giving up get about 6 episodes or so. I didnā€™t like any of the characters at all.

I didnā€™t even make it to the opening credits of the first episode of Stath Lets Flats. What a load of old cringy tit.

Reactions: 4