TV series that you bailed on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Traitors - I'm two episodes behind but now just don't care. It just doesn't have the excitement or spark that the first series had for me.

The Traitors - I'm two episodes behind but now just don't care. It just doesn't have the excitement or spark that the first series had for me.
I don’t get what Traitors is about but it’s everywhere! I feel like maybe I should try and work it out or catch up haha

Reactions: 5
I don’t get what Traitors is about but it’s everywhere! I feel like maybe I should try and work it out or catch up haha
I am bored of hearing about it too! Friends have described in detail why it's so incredible and it leaves me cold. Stone cold. I just want it to go away now and stop tormenting me. I don't want to look like Claudia Winkelman or buy tweed anything. I don't care.

Reactions: 4
Used to enjoy The Blacklist but it outlasted its welcome long ago. These have a natural lifespan and should not be allowed to continue on life support.
Billions is another one I bailed on. Damien Lewis’s character really annoyed me and it is another series that continued to run long after the initial premise held interest.

Reactions: 3
Used to enjoy The Blacklist but it outlasted its welcome long ago. These have a natural lifespan and should not be allowed to continue on life support.
Billions is another one I bailed on. Damien Lewis’s character really annoyed me and it is another series that continued to run long after the initial premise held interest.
I find all Damien Lewis's characters annoying, I ended up thinking it must just be him as an actor 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Totally agree about The Blacklist. Loved it when Red was just directing them towards bad guys. Then the nonsense about ‘is he her dad’ dragged on for way too long. Became so stupid. Haven’t watched the last season nor this new 1

Reactions: 1
Totally agree about The Blacklist. Loved it when Red was just directing them towards bad guys. Then the nonsense about ‘is he her dad’ dragged on for way too long. Became so stupid. Haven’t watched the last season nor this new 1
I think I've aired my grief about Blacklist multiple times here for exactly this reason. It outlived itself in about season 2.5. Why do they drag it on so much? It's pointless, I don't know anybody who actually enjoys this and frankly looks like they're taking the piss by just repeating the same story over and over and just chucking an actor in a different custom on screen.

I recently got around to watching the first season of White Lotus and loved it. I’ve watched one episode of season 2 and not feeling it. Should I continue?

I recently got around to watching the first season of White Lotus and loved it. I’ve watched one episode of season 2 and not feeling it. Should I continue?
It's not as good as the first season, but definitely worth sticking with it.

I enjoyed season 2 a little more in some ways, less annoying characters. But I'd say both are good

I think we are going to bail on Succession. We are 5 episodes in and I'm feeling meh about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3