TV series that you bailed on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give up on so many. Life is too short.

Breaking Bad
The Bear
Last Stop Larrimah
Ozark
Recent Selling Sunset season

Those are just a few I can think of.

Reactions: 1
Season 6 of The Diana show Crown
Locke and Key
Chilling adventures of Sabrina
Haunting of Bly Manor
Bridgerton
This year's I'm a celebrity

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I bailed on This Is Us after series 3. It just didn't go anywhere.
I hate watched it for a while but it got too annoying to even be entertaining. The cringey speeches, the way they always pandered to their annoying sister. Ugh, so many of the characters needed a slap.

Greys Anatomy. Got to about season 4 but all the characters are so insufferable and I felt like each season was just a rehash of the same plots

Most recent one is Boat Story. I started watching then gave up after 20 mins. I then picked it up again and binged watched 4 episodes but fell asleep. Next day I realised wasn't interested in the ending.

I hate watched it for a while but it got too annoying to even be entertaining. The cringey speeches, the way they always pandered to their annoying sister. Ugh, so many of the characters needed a slap.

Waiting for the dad to die, was painful!

I give up on so many. Life is too short.

Breaking Bad
The Bear
Last Stop Larrimah
Ozark
Recent Selling Sunset season

Those are just a few I can think of.
I loved the first season of The Bear but I had a hard time finishing season 2, the least interest thing about the show is the main character imo, and then they added Claire...

Breaking bad
Peaky blinders
Handmaids tale- to be fair this was ok but can’t stand elisabeth Moss.

Lately I’ve given up on The Crown, Reacher and Virgin River. Don’t know if they’re all rubbish or it’s just my attention span getting worse 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Also agree that the last series of The Crown was an absolute joke!! With all the ghost appearances 🤦🏻‍♀️ what were they thinking?!

I’m still carrying on with Reacher though, mainly cos it’s hilarious to see them constantly stuffing that huge guy into the tightest and tiniest suits 🤣

• Haha
I tried so hard to like Peaky Blinders but honestly thought it was dreadful....

Same with Breaking Bad - it was just so bleak.

And Bridgerton - absolutely loved the 1st season, but the 2nd was awful. Realised I didn't actually care about the ending.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The Americans (great idea but plots weren't the best)
Designated Survivor
Vigil
Only Murders in the Building
The Marvellous Mrs Maisel,

Reactions: 3