TV series that you bailed on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Derry girls third series
The first two series were brilliant, the last was like a totally different show, painful to watch. Kinda ruined the legacy of the show tbh

Reactions: 3
Derry girls third series
The first two series were brilliant, the last was like a totally different show, painful to watch. Kinda ruined the legacy of the show tbh
I've just re-watched the first two series to see if my memory was playing tricks on me of how the show was, but no, they were brilliant and the 3rd series was definitely off. In the 3rd series their timing wasn't there and the bond of the cast didn't seem as strong. Plus didn't help that Clare was absent most of it and they had to make up silly scenarios for her not being around.

Reactions: 4
Euphoria. Watched the first season and thought it was okay. Couldn’t make it through the second season though. I feel like I’m in the minority as everyone raves about it. Guess it’s just not for me.
Yes, Euphoria!! The first ep of season 2 was so brutal I just couldn’t. Loved season 1 and everyone thinks I’m being weird not being able to stick season 2 but it was too much for me

I started watching an e4 series with Craig Robinson in and can’t remember exactly what went on but him going on the run with a snake attached to him was just too dumb to even entertain

lost my way with breaking bad and regret it to this day cos I’ll never start it over

Reactions: 1
I've just re-watched the first two series to see if my memory was playing tricks on me of how the show was, but no, they were brilliant and the 3rd series was definitely off. In the 3rd series their timing wasn't there and the bond of the cast didn't seem as strong. Plus didn't help that Clare was absent most of it and they had to make up silly scenarios for her not being around.
Haha I was watching it thinking 'what's wrong with me, why am I not finding this funny?!'
Plus the couple of episodes I did watch, the storylines were very predictable, like the mother going off with a younger man, but obviously not ect. Just felt like the characters just didn't work well together at all.

Reactions: 2
Obi-Wan Kenobi, the Terror season 2, I’m struggling with the Umbrella Academy S3. I haven’t watched anything gripping for aaaaages.

I used to LOVE the Y2K epsiode. I thought it was a fun idea. Oh and Joy's wedding was a favourite too. I think they just ran out of ideas and did dumb tit ☹
The y2k episode was amazing, my favourite episode by far.

I started that syfy show From but couldn’t get into it tho I loved the concept. Maybe I should give it another go… watched season 1 only of killing eve, not arsed about checking the rest out.

How to get Away with Murder - just didn't grab me. I maybe got about 5 episodes in and I was like nah, I don't care about these people.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Derry girls third series
I'm 4 eps into the third series and I agree. The first was far and away the best. I thought the second wasn't as quality but still good, but yeah, the last one really struggles.

Jane The Virgin - loads of great characters in it and love the format/telenovela spoof vibe but Jane is annoying and the storylines were very samey and predictable

Reactions: 5
Halfway through Cobra Kai season 3 and temporarily gave up. First 2 seasons were excellent, but 3 is just one inconceivable fight episode after another with these irritating high schoolers and Miguel's apparently going to experience the quickest spinal rehabilitation in history. Spare me.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Halfway through Cobra Kai season 3 and temporarily gave up. First 2 seasons were excellent, but 3 is just one inconceivable fight episode after another with these irritating high schoolers and Miguel's apparently going to experience the quickest spinal rehabilitation in history. Spare me.
That's when I stopped watching too

I was losing it at that point too. I stuck with it as watching with my son but we started the latest season and even my son has had enough so we’ve given up.

Also gave up on The Suspect recently too.

So many. I'm so fickle 🤣 But of those that I initially invested lots of time into:

Lost - I gave up when a Polar Bear turned up
OINTB - halfway through the last series I think
Bridgerton - I don't know why but just haven't fancied S2. I loved S1 so I don't actually know why!
The Crown - watched maybe two series, and then realised I don't actually care about the royal family. Give me a historical Royal story and I'm all over it though
American Horror Story - but this is more coz I broke up with the boyf and too scared to watch it on my own 😆

Reactions: 3
So many. I'm so fickle 🤣 But of those that I initially invested lots of time into:

Lost - I gave up when a Polar Bear turned up
OINTB - halfway through the last series I think
Bridgerton - I don't know why but just haven't fancied S2. I loved S1 so I don't actually know why!
The Crown - watched maybe two series, and then realised I don't actually care about the royal family. Give me a historical Royal story and I'm all over it though
American Horror Story - but this is more coz I broke up with the boyf and too scared to watch it on my own 😆
The polar bear turned up in the second episode 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7