TV series that you bailed on

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lost, mid way through season 3 I just could not continue it
Vikings same thing
Vikings is something I have not finished, but more just never got around to it and now it has been so long, I would have to watch from season 1 to find out where I got upto.

Reactions: 1
The Serpant - Dreadful
Peaky Blinders - I’ve tried twice and just don’t get it
Riverdale - that got stupid with the whole board game thing

Reactions: 2
Breaking Bad, Killing Eve and Law and Order SVU. We’ve just started MotherFatherSon and we’re on the fence after episode 1 but will give it another couple of episodes to decide.

Game of Thrones. Never did get the hype.
So many people on the show who are such wooden actors too. Sophie Turner for example just seems awfully two-dimensional and was rubbish in x-men

The Walking Dead. - Gave up round season 4 I think. I honestly don't think many shows should go much beyond 3 or 4 seasons.
Orange is the new black. - Gave up midway season 3. Just too many unlikable characters.
I nearly gave up on Vikings twice. Once around season 3 and again season 5. I'm so glad I stuck with it in the end though. One of my favourite shows in the end.
Pretty much all the Arrowverse shows. We finished Arrow but the rest had just begun to feel like such a chore. Especially The Flash. Just couldn't bring myself to care about any of the characters anymore.
The OC after season 2. Keep thinking about going back and finishing it though. Cant remember why I stopped watching it was so long ago. :LOL:
Ozark - couldn't deal with the blue filter making everything look so bleak. Only watched 2 episodes I think. Maybe I'll go back at some point. Nearly all my favourite shows I haven't liked the first episode or so and then have gone back to rewatch at some point and something just clicked.
Designated Survivor - Nothing really wrong with it, but just felt like I'd seen it all before. Made it halfway through season 1.
Soaps. I grew up watching Eastenders, Neighbours, Home and Away, Brookside etc in the 90's. At some point in the early 2000's they just all seemed to turn to tit though. Sometimes I think it would be nice to get back into them, but don't think I can catch up on about 20 years of storylines!
Heartbreak High - Used to love this but drifted away from it. Noticed it's on Netflix though so might well revisit!

Watched two seasons of the walking dead and had to quit because I found the storylines to be very repetitive. I loved the first two seasons.

Tried to enjoy the 100 but I just couldn’t do it.

Peaky Blinders. Enjoyed the first series but didn’t watch any further because I liked it the way it was and found Grace to be quite annoying.

Under The Dome.

The Simpsons (cannot wrap my head around how random the episodes are even though I enjoyed the movie).

The Original Charmed (too much fantasy for me).

Grimm and Once Upon A Time.

Reactions: 1
Tried Schitt's Creek but bailed after one episode. The family is just too annoying,

Reactions: 3
Currently watching Virgin River and so close to bailing on it. I’m already watching it in 1.5x speed 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jane the Virgin. I liked S1 but 24 episodes per season & 4 seasons I couldn’t be bothered to finish it

The Office US, Schitts Creek, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Good Girls, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmitt.
Honourable mentions go to Parks and Rec - first season was boring but really got into it. But the final season was dire so I just basically watched it on fast speed and skipped the bits that bored me too much. Same with Orange Is the New Black. The final season nearly did me in. Peaky Blinders - the first two seasons were great but the others are hard work and I’m only watching it because Cillian Murphy does funny things to me. I hate how wooden the female characters have become and the awful lad culture that has surrounded the series.

Jane the Virgin. I liked S1 but 24 episodes per season & 4 seasons I couldn’t be bothered to finish it
I loved Jane the Virgin until they shot Michael and ruined every backstory because Rafael and Jane were the creators end game all along. Gosh, it made me so mad because IT MADE NO SENSE. Jane is meant to be with Michael!!!!
Sorry, obviously not over that.

Also adding Breaking Bad. Just couldn’t get into it. Ditto the Walking Dead.

The Queen’s Gambit was quite boring and hard work. So frustrating because on paper I should like it but just didn’t do anything for me. The costumes are top notch though ❤