TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the horrible family from the On The Beach ads now have a rival. The Ryanair ads with the far too happy family that don't stop smiling!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Tena Lady knickers that look like they've been made with that crimplolene craft paper. I mean really!:confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
the horrible family from the On The Beach ads now have a rival. The Ryanair ads with the far too happy family that don't stop smiling!!
They look far too posh and happy to be on Ryanair. Plus the plane looks clean and the air stewardess is smiling. Totally unrealistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Tinder ad, where Miss Lip Fillers moves to a new city and feels lonely, so goes out and shags a load of people. Surely there are better ways to make friends?

Reactions: 12
The Tena Lady knickers that look like they've been made with that crimplolene craft paper. I mean really!:confused:

I hate the Tena advert with the lady sat on the toilet ‘why are we still reaching for period pads for incontinence?’

I don’t want to see that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate the Tena advert with the lady sat on the toilet ‘why are we still reaching for period pads for incontinence?’

I don’t want to see that
Especially not when she takes the flowers out of the vase on the windowsill and empties the water onto the pad to PROVE IT!
YUK!

Reactions: 7
That Finish dishwasher cleaner advert. Although lots of other similar household goods adverts have the same issue.

Filmed in one country and used in many different countries so they dub the local language over the filmed scenes and you can see the actors lips are nowhere near in time so you know it's being shared in many countries.

I get it's cost related but it really pisses me off.

Reactions: 10
That Finish dishwasher cleaner advert. Although lots of other similar household goods adverts have the same issue.

Filmed in one country and used in many different countries so they dub the local language over the filmed scenes and you can see the actors lips are nowhere near in time so you know it's being shared in many countries.

I get it's cost related but it really pisses me off.
The Calgon one is The Worst in Televisual History. The girl squeaking "Dad the dishwasher is stinky again", well its obvious thats some grown woman adopting what she thinks is a Child's Voice
Jeez the whole thing is so bad it positively creaks with embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Calgon one is The Worst in Televisual History. The girl squeaking "Dad the dishwasher is stinky again", well its obvious thats some grown woman adopting what she thinks is a Child's Voice
Jeez the whole thing is so bad it positively creaks with embarrassment.
I might add that if the companies are going to use the same advert for all of Europe WHY the bloody-hell do they use "actors" playing a limp role then dub over with simply terrible soundtracks?
Surely if they wish to use one ad for everywhere from Norway to Turkey then why not just use a film without actors playing a role, with a separate soundtrack in the language required rather than inflict terrible dubbing/acting on the audience? That would be logical to me but then what do I know? I'm not an Ad Executive!! :LOL:

The Asda price match one with the checkout woman repeatedly shouted matched ay every item going through the till ! i cant work out of its a piss take as the bloke playing the customer rolls his eyes but it makes my glad i use self scan when i shop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just saw the NHS quit smoking one yesterday, the woman on it makes the verisure actors look like Oscar winners 🤣

• Haha
The worst, for me, is that headwrecker EBS ad where a couple called Aoife & Sean talk to three CRINGE mortgage brokers. The worst of the three gobshites is the woman with a bad version of the stereotypical Northern Irish accent. I would honestly just love to mute or skip that awful ad the second it comes on 🤦‍♀️ It would put you off going to them for a mortgage or financial advice

Reactions: 3
The worst, for me, is that headwrecker EBS ad where a couple called Aoife & Sean talk to three CRINGE mortgage brokers. The worst of the three gobshites is the woman with a bad version of the stereotypical Northern Irish accent. I would honestly just love to mute or skip that awful ad the second it comes on 🤦‍♀️ It would put you off going to them for a mortgage or financial advice
I've had the misfortune to see that cos my Freeview box picks up Irish telly.

Reactions: 2
Ads that take a famous song and incorporate a company name into it. I'm looking at you, Hoseasons.

As if "Hi Ho Silver Lining" wasn't annoying enough, they've changed it to "and it's Hi Hoseasons living".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
And that Dice Dreams ad with the kids calling their mums thieves in public. No idea why they annoy me so much but they do

Reactions: 3