TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know if this is regional or not, but Hayes Travel. The ad is straight from the 80s/90s and not in a good way. Cheesy jingle, real life staff, looks really amateurish.

Also, any ad for Google products ‐ Chromebook, Pixel phones, etc. They just seem to choose the most annoyingly repetitive songs to soundtrack their ads.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Don't know if this is regional or not, but Hayes Travel. The ad is straight from the 80s/90s and not in a good way. Cheesy jingle, real life staff, looks really amateurish.
Saw that for the first time yesterday and truly wondered if it was a parody because it was so bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Warmzilla.................................................. FGS WHY EVEN?
The middle-aged woman prancing about like she's auditioning for the Three advert whilst gas boiler man stands there smiling..................

• Haha
Reactions: 2
On The Beach. Absolutely that family you see in the airport, pray they aren't going to the same country as you, and they end up in the same bloody hotel 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On The Beach. Absolutely that family you see in the airport, pray they aren't going to the same country as you, and they end up in the same bloody hotel 😣
And they advertise that there's free lounge access... this is exactly the type of family you go to the lounge to avoid!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And they advertise that there's free lounge access... this is exactly the type of family you go to the lounge to avoid!!!!
I was saying that last year. Never booking a lounge again if there’s a chance the dickheads from the adverts are in there, probably filling their hand luggage with food from the buffet and downing as much tit free wine as possible.

Another year and the same boring Jet2 ads. I actively avoid flying with them when I can so I don’t have to listen to the song four times in a row.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t stand the Slim fast advert! The song is wildly irritating and Kelly Brooke’s miming and dancing makes me cringe!!

I can’t stand the Slim fast advert! The song is wildly irritating and Kelly Brooke’s miming and dancing makes me cringe!!
After years of all but calling women fat arses, Slimfast have decided that diets are bad and are now trying to sell their product as some sort of healthy option that gives you energy. Really gets on my tits.

The dominoes advert “domino whoooo” grates on my last frigging nerve, I literally cover my ears when I see it come on just why?! Also the virgin airline advert, again why?! I’m sure both these companies get enough customer’s as it is!

Reactions: 9
I've just seen the new gousto one in a courtroom, I jut don't get it
---
I've just seen the new gousto one in a courtroom, I jut don't get it

Reactions: 4
The dominoes advert “domino whoooo” grates on my last frigging nerve, I literally cover my ears when I see it come on just why?! Also the virgin airline advert, again why?! I’m sure both these companies get enough customer’s as it is!
Virgin disgust me. They made a huge song and dance about gender neutral uniforms, yet staff can’t wear them while flying in and out of Qatar. They make a huge thing about supporting the LGBT community yet won’t stop flying to countries where you can be jailed for being gay because that would cost them money.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And that it uses a festive song as the theme tune. I love that song and Andy Williams’ voice, so anyone else singing it is a travesty. It should only be played at Christmas time too so it really offends me that it’s on a summer holiday advert 🤬
---
Years ago Ads like that was shown later in evenings after 9 pm I think.
I remember being a youth and only seeing Durex ads on MTV after 9pm 😂

Reactions: 8