TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That soddin selectspecs ad😡😡😡driving me mad,it’s on so much even twice in one ad break,ugly bloke and that stupid big nose woman.😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I despise that Plantur 39 advert too with the woman whose barnet becomes more "Swooshy.........................." :mad:

I hate the smugness of the people on the Specsavers ad who DONT go to Specsavers 😡
And their emphasis is all wrong.
They should say 'No I don't GO to Specsavers', but they say 'I don't go to specsavers' which would ruin the point of it.
It's such a minor quibble I know but irritates me 😂

Reactions: 9
And their emphasis is all wrong.
They should say 'No I don't GO to Specsavers', but they say 'I don't go to specsavers' which would ruin the point of it.
It's such a minor quibble I know but irritates me 😂
This annoys me too, its like its said by someone who doesn't speak English natively or well

Reactions: 2
The stupid football advert, I know nothing about football, I have no interest in football, I couldn’t care less about football, but I do know what a cruciate ligament is 🙄

The stupid football advert, I know nothing about football, I have no interest in football, I couldn’t care less about football, but I do know what a cruciate ligament is 🙄
I do! My dog snapped BOTH on his back legs so I was carting a 60kg dog about in a sling so he could get outside for a wee!
No I don't give a shiny one about football either but thats much to do with having married one of That Species once-upon-a-time :)
---
The pot noodle advert!! Have to mute the telly every time its on
Even though they've changed the soundtrack to a bunch of silly noises it still narks me no end!!!

Another one to the list…..The Graze one, she has a mouth in the back of her head 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The Slim Fast Ad featuring American Gangster Rappers when in reality their product is aimed at fat 40 something women. (I can say that because I am one of their core market!). Tag line :- Get some Oomph in your Boomph baby 😖

Attachments

Reactions: 4
The Slim Fast Ad featuring American Gangster Rappers when in reality their product is aimed at fat 40 something women. (I can say that because I am one of their core market!). Tag line :- Get some Oomph in your Boomph baby 😖
I don't think they did Kelly Brook any favours in it either!

Big Narstie is British

• Sick
The Air Up bottle advert is awful, I really don't want to see her on the pan with her knickers round her ankles.🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The Air Up bottle advert is awful, I really don't want to see her on the pan with her knickers round her ankles.🤮
Yes I hate this ad too! And the water bottle is on the toilet floor. Who does that?! It’s grim 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The British Airways advert where the narrator whistles his S's 😫 Ssss SsSss Ssssss

Last edited:
The stupid flash mop advert and the 'is all that CleAeAeAeAeAening...voice. 😖😩

Also the baby fairy soft advert, as if that's what it's actually like having a baby and doing washing. All soft and perfect! 😑

And the hello fresh advert with stacey Solomon, no that isn't what it's like when you have kids. They probably wouldn't go in a hello fresh food box in the first place or leave a ball in there..it'd be an iPad or a phone if anything. 🙄