TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone who has children try this in their corner shop and see what happens 🤣
In real life the corner shop guy would be like “piss off you little tit. We don’t accept buttons!”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Andrex - reported it as watching a lady fart and walk to toilet is not a way to increase toilet paper sales!! Unfortunately ASA dont agree and thinks it's all in good humour as we all fart!! Well I don't at work. 😉

Reactions: 11
In real life the corner shop guy would be like “piss off you little tit. We don’t accept buttons!”
Mine would just look at me in despair and ask me to pay next time I assume 🤣
---
Andrex - reported it as watching a lady fart and walk to toilet is not a way to increase toilet paper sales!! Unfortunately ASA dont agree and thinks it's all in good humour as we all fart!! Well I don't at work. 😉
I can only imagine what my grandparents would have thought of it, would have been horrified at rhe vulgarity of it al

Reactions: 6
in which workplace would you have to carry a toilet roll with you?! I’d be on to the union 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That Dove ad showing those women shaving their armpits is such bad taste I just keep thinking BO every time I see it.🤮

Reactions: 8
That Dove ad showing those women shaving their armpits is such bad taste I just keep thinking BO every time I see it.🤮
Really sick of all these TMI "woke" ads quite frankly, including the incontinence at yoga one.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Can I just say how much I loathe that bloody Lenor ad where this bunch of people climb into beds set up in the middle of the local Rec.
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Fresh" and "Mega-Fresh!"

Argggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :mad:🤬

Reactions: 11
Can I just say how much I loathe that bloody Lenor ad where this bunch of people climb into beds set up in the middle of the local Rec.
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Fresh" and "Mega-Fresh!"

Argggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :mad:🤬
Isn’t that Mrs Hinches advert? Awful advert

I haven’t seen the Pot Noodle ad on TV in ages but now it’s on the bloody radio. At least with the ad you had a second to jump to get the remote and turn it off! The radio version just starts with the horrible slurp. I’m sticking to BBC stations until it goes away.

Reactions: 5
That soddin prescription glasses ad,now has a bloke doing the same thing,how the duck don’t they realise it’s so false the background and pretending they are walking.Give me strength 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The Audible advert with the laughing woman in the broken down car 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg so many I can’t even think of them all!

I hate that one with vogue Williams for fairy wash pods. Her and all her young kids all dressed solely in white, in an all White pristine House, while playing with paints getting them everywhere, in what mothers life is that reality 😩🤣

also there’s a bingo advert think it’s tiger bingo or something, it’s a woman sitting there saying something like “I sit here, feet up, arms comfy and I start to play” she does my head in

perfume advert that says “daisydaisydaisydaisydaisyDAISYDAISYDAISY” 🤬
---
The one with the old man who suddenly has a new lease of life and is able to walk immaculately because he sat on his arse with his feet on a machine, then all the old ladies chase after him through the park begging his “secrets” 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Omg so many I can’t even think of them all!

I hate that one with vogue Williams for fairy wash pods. Her and all her young kids all dressed solely in white, in an all White pristine House, while playing with paints getting them everywhere, in what mothers life is that reality 😩🤣

also there’s a bingo advert think it’s tiger bingo or something, it’s a woman sitting there saying something like “I sit here, feet up, arms comfy and I start to play” she does my head in

perfume advert that says “daisydaisydaisydaisydaisyDAISYDAISYDAISY” 🤬
---
The one with the old man who suddenly has a new lease of life and is able to walk immaculately because he sat on his arse with his feet on a machine, then all the old ladies chase after him through the park begging his “secrets” 🤦‍♀️
It’s that famous cricketer Ian Botham. Detest the ad.

Reactions: 3