TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg so many I can’t even think of them all!

I hate that one with vogue Williams for fairy wash pods. Her and all her young kids all dressed solely in white, in an all White pristine House, while playing with paints getting them everywhere, in what mothers life is that reality 😩🤣

also there’s a bingo advert think it’s tiger bingo or something, it’s a woman sitting there saying something like “I sit here, feet up, arms comfy and I start to play” she does my head in

perfume advert that says “daisydaisydaisydaisydaisyDAISYDAISYDAISY” 🤬
---
The one with the old man who suddenly has a new lease of life and is able to walk immaculately because he sat on his arse with his feet on a machine, then all the old ladies chase after him through the park begging his “secrets” 🤦‍♀️
Ere I'll have you know that said Old Man is Ian Botham, erstwhile cricketer! Probably better known for his off-pitch activities than God's Own Game!
---
The Vogue Williams ones do my head in. She's so smug in them as well.
Oh yes and her "Dermalogically tested..........................." bit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think Bingo ads are generally diabolical anyway.
The Gala Bingo one with that woman shreiking "What the??????" or going on about changing drivers as the cast chops and changes everywhere.
That one with Keef Lemmun??? Urgh
ALL OF THEM basically!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 6
Ere I'll have you know that said Old Man is Ian Botham, erstwhile cricketer! Probably better known for his off-pitch activities than God's Own Game!
---

Oh yes and her "Dermalogically tested..........................." bit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think Bingo ads are generally diabolical anyway.
The Gala Bingo one with that woman shreiking "What the??????" or going on about changing drivers as the cast chops and changes everywhere.
That one with Keef Lemmun??? Urgh
ALL OF THEM basically!!! :mad::mad::mad:
I just said it was Ian Botham Rita.🤣

The Charlotte Tilbury plumper whatever add that I get on every single YouTube video 😭

I think the Bingo ads are silly. Making out everyone is together having a party and playing Bingo together when in reality they are sad little people squandering their money sitting playing Bingo at home alone.

Reactions: 12
The person that came up with that gum ad with a mouth on the forehead should be drawn and quartered and fed to crocodiles.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can I say how much I despise that new Lynx advert?
"Smell finer than the finest fragrances,......."
Just awful.

Reactions: 4
Can I say how much I despise that new Lynx advert?
"Smell finer than the finest fragrances,......."
Just awful.
Trying to posh up or make lynx seem like premium fragrances is never gonna work.

It's still horrid smelling shite teenagers overspray to mask sweaty teenage years. And they are hardly gonna take a can of lavender or vanilla scent to spray themselves with after pe class at school.

Reactions: 8
It's got auch better name in France. Its called "Axe"
I guess one squirt and you turn into an Axe Maniac

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg so many I can’t even think of them all!

I hate that one with vogue Williams for fairy wash pods. Her and all her young kids all dressed solely in white, in an all White pristine House, while playing with paints getting them everywhere, in what mothers life is that reality 😩🤣

also there’s a bingo advert think it’s tiger bingo or something, it’s a woman sitting there saying something like “I sit here, feet up, arms comfy and I start to play” she does my head in
---
The annoying Happy tiger bingo ad has been on loads this afternoon..if its just like being at bingo why dont you actually go to real bingo . the constant waving her arm about is annoying but her other arm/hand is tucked between her legs which she is also moving . when the camera zooms more onto her face your can still see her moving forward this arm about and it looks kinda looks like shes doing something rude! 🤣 wouldn't the person filming have said get you hand out from between you legs and stop moving that arm !

Reactions: 1