TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the hello fresh advert with stacey Solomon, no that isn't what it's like when you have kids. They probably wouldn't go in a hello fresh food box in the first place or leave a ball in there..it'd be an iPad or a phone if anything. 🙄
Exactly - what child opens up and rummages around in a box of ingredients? More believable if she said her idiotic husband had done it and left his toy ball in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Trail Finder advert with that song "I've been everywhere man" is on so often I am thoroughly sick of it.

Thats Brian Blessed in the Flash advert, the tenuous link being that he was in the film Flash Gordon decades ago. He does this massive over-acting all the time though but is adored by The Luvvies.
1715667063683.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Everyone I know or have read about who's met Brian Blessed says how nice (if completely bonkers) he is.

Reactions: 7
Everyone I know or have read about who's met Brian Blessed says how nice (if completely bonkers) he is.
He's also struggling with a very sick wife too, poor man x
---
Bloody dance lucozade advert, I only watch it to decipher if they say duck off duck off in it 😂😂😂
The only good thing in it is the bloke dancing Northern Soul style - the rest ....................................... :mad:

Reactions: 4
The Graze healthy snack with the back of her head talking to her, getting worse the adverts and no doubt costing more.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The ad for extensions with the loony in a yellow tank top, red wellys and with a large purple glove puppet on his arm dancing to some country song about cow punchers - wtf is that all about?

Reactions: 3
That Walkers crisps one with Beckham and Thierry Henri. It lasts about half an hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The ad for extensions with the loony in a yellow tank top, red wellys and with a large purple glove puppet on his arm dancing to some country song about cow punchers - wtf is that all about?
I hated this ad so much, and had no idea what it was supposed to be about so I googled it, the story behind it is quite sweet really...basically the company had such a tiny ad budget, they needed to make it as memorable as possible, for as little money as possible. To be fair, it has worked. I know the company name and I know what they're selling....not always the case with some of the big budget ads!

Reactions: 1
I hated this ad so much, and had no idea what it was supposed to be about so I googled it, the story behind it is quite sweet really...basically the company had such a tiny ad budget, they needed to make it as memorable as possible, for as little money as possible. To be fair, it has worked. I know the company name and I know what they're selling....not always the case with some of the big budget ads!
I remembered the ad (much as I tried to wipe it from my memory) but, for me, it was one of those ones where the company name definitely didn't stick. I doubt I'd engage them to build an extension for me, they might send the bloke with the puppet...

Reactions: 2
That itv competition one with Josie Gibson saying ‘don’t just sit there win there’ with her painful accent 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That itv competition one with Josie Gibson saying ‘don’t just sit there win there’ with her painful accent 😭
Not as bad as the Iceland ad that’s she’s in where the sound is all over the place as when she speaks, the background music drowns her out and when others speak, they are heard more clearly

Reactions: 3
Beckham has really lowered himself now doing an ad for AliBaba (or whatever its called!)
As IF him and Vicky purchase anything from them eh??
They have so much money I don't get why they accept rubbish work like that. How much money does one person need?!

Reactions: 7
Fed up of the love island advert. I like the song but hearing it several times a day does my head in!

Reactions: 2