TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gawd those new soddin Magnum ads,twice you see and hear them chomp on em,really rages me,I can’t stand the soddin noise.
I really hate Magnum ads. Sounds like they’re biting into plastic.

Haven’t seen the noodle slurp one for a while but McDonald’s has a new annoying one with people slurping their drinks. Agh.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I really hate Magnum ads. Sounds like they’re biting into plastic.

Haven’t seen the noodle slurp one for a while but McDonald’s has a new annoying one with people slurping their drinks. Agh.
That’s because they’ve changed it to remove the slurping. Supposedly Pot Noodle, after feedback, removed the slurping and re-edited the advert. This is according to the onscreen text on the new version of the ad

The cynic in me thinks that Pot Noodle made the advert annoying on purpose to get people talking about it and pretending they’ve changed it due to complaints but was probably always planned this way

Reactions: 8
Darren never used to like driving on the motorway, trying to watch anything on itvx player and they show that Ad four times during a show,I think they are trying to drive you mad so you will pay for the no ads subscription.

Reactions: 1
The targeted audience thing - its driving me nuts when ad breaks are filled with Life Insurance, funeral plans, adjustable beds & scooters and frozen ready-meals!
FFs are they trying to tell me I'm OLD or something??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The targeted audience thing - its driving me nuts when ad breaks are filled with Life Insurance, funeral plans, adjustable beds & scooters and frozen ready-meals!
I feel for people who are housebound and are unwell as these stupid ads must be so depressing for them.

Reactions: 13
The targeted ads made me realise I have the TV taste of a retiree even though I’m in my early 30s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m 76,my bleeping god do I get pissed off with ads etc..Funerals,Insurance,just duck off you nasty bastards doing these ads,we all know what’s out there anyway.so duck off and duck off again.😡.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had to stop watching certain channels after my Dad passed as it was literally funerals and cremation services non stop every ad break.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Companies which use grime/rap music in their adverts, like SlimFast and Lynx. Just find it irritating and headache inducing.

The Uber advert with the woman who thinks the entire train carriage is hers, and is rude to the driver and the person who tries to get on "her" carriage. She is so annoying. Sadly there are probably stupid people like her that exist in real life.

Reactions: 7
The kid that wants a bar of chocolate for her mum.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The kid that wants a bar of chocolate for her mum.....
Oh yeah "Iddd likka barra chocklit....................."
This is an old 'un they "updated" by giving it a fuzzy retro filter
Its as tit now as it was then :mad:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping Tampax adverts if it's a heavy flow change it more often you bleeping minger. They use woman in their 20s/30s who I assume have had many periods in their life to know if you are heavy change regularly. I don't want to hear this tit

Reactions: 9