Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
Omg I was off sick from work when they were showing this advert all the time. I must have heard IM NOT WELL about 50 times a day, it drove me absolutely mad!!
I was on maternity leave and it sent a wave of rage of me every time I heard it 😂 so glad it wasn’t just me that felt that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

MonkeyTennis

Probably already been mentioned but that dolt of a woman, sitting in a chair and singing like a manic about YAKULT yogurt drink.

Gin1992

Beal homes advert does my head in but I think that's just cos I'm bitter about not being able to afford a nice new house! They just look far too happy and it pisses me off lol.

In January there was a visit qatar advert on itv all the time that did my head in too! I just had my baby so watched a lot of daytime TV and it was on every ad break!

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Moose & Charlie! They have acknowledged this is a different Moose & Charlie with a little header saying original Moose has retired.
It shows the new pair watching telly together when the old advert comes on to which Charlie says
"Who's have thought it eh Moose?"
---
The bloody tampax weather forecast one is back, heavy downpour anyone? Her voice is so grating
And how completely cringe with the bloke playing the newsreader joining in :sick:

Clairer86

VIP Member
Can i add the advert of the man sat in a car singing a dance tune? I presume the ad is either for a car or insurence, but every time i see his stupid face miming "SOMETIMES" it gives me rage!

• Angry

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Just Eat - especially the new one with who I’m assuming is Katy Perry. You couldn’t pay me enough money to sing that utter shite.
At least, in my opinion, the Snoop Dogg one was more catchy

“Get deliveries like the G, see, hungry Dogg’s gotta eat”

“Taco’s to chateau please, did somebody say ‘Just Eat’

“J-U-S-T-E-A-T”

Apart from the “ding ding dong, ring a ding ding ding dong” bit (which is a ripoff from a Dr Dre song anyway) there’s nothing memorable about the Katy Perry one.

• Heart

emm

VIP Member
Bloody Verisure!
My telly Box picks up Irish tv (Even tho I'm not in Ireland). Imagine my horror to see an old version of one of their crappy ads, (the one with the woman remarking with faux shock how she's just come home to see burglars had been in), BUT now its been dubbed with a lilting Irish accent! It's still terrible though.
is the tone as unconvincing as the original acting?Never knew they dubbed things in the sa,me language! I have seen so many things that are clearly dubbed from German/spanish etc which just look ridiculous because the speech never matches up so it surprises me they bother with the same langauge !

hughjars

The woman buying the yellow sofa in the Wayfair advert should get together with the folk in the (?) Crown paint advert and live in their own mellow yellow universe

Emperor

Chatty Member
Chocolate digestive advert that has been on Sky Sports News about 50 times tonight. Another advert where someone wants their sibling out of the room before bonding over food. The one they had a few years back with little kittens coming out the packet was way better.

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
The Currys one is so stupid it makes me feel nauseous as for Ginsters pies they are all gristle.
They are very different to a Proper Pasty. I lived in Devon many years ago where there was a Pasty shop called Ivor Dewdney - their pasties were simply to die for!

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Talking about great ads in the past,Loved the Martini ads very funny,Cigar ads even the old ciggies ads.Remember Strand ads?