Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Muhaha! I felt guilty thinking that! They should have gone for a slightly more attractive than average family rather than choose those lot.
every winner on the postcode lottery ad is bloody fugly

ads for life insurance 🙄 theres one at the moment where the mum has just argued with her bratty daughter who then overhears her mum taking out life insurance so gives her a cup cake as a peace offering

to think people actually pitch these rubbish ads

Reactions: 3

emm

VIP Member
Oh dear; Verisure have got another one

This time its more hipster dads in the school playground, one is checking his alarm app because he'd left in a hurry that morning. The other one nods sagely then adds that he'd better get one too......................................
Is the acting as bad?

Eirawen

VIP Member
Sick of the hey car advert with that big black guy in pink and those two idiots dancing behind him it's on too much.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Saw the Lidl one with the little Racoon, it's like a take off of a John Lewis Christmas advert. Not really suitable for the UK as we don't have racoons over here.
I loved the JL ad few years ago,Buster the Boxer gorgeous doggy.Then the clip with lots of animals on the trampoline,always bought tears to my eyes gorgeous Randy Crawfords voice.🥰

emm

VIP Member
The majority of ITV3 during the day. I've been spending a lot of time with one of my parents who are recovering from a major operation, and watching that all day every day would convince me I'm past it and just waiting for death, or to give all my money away to charities. The manipulation is just too much.

Also hate the Virgin Atlantic 'I am what I am' advert. How about showing gay people just doing their job professionally and not strutting up and down like a catwalk
Daytime adverts are the worst. 100% really that virgin one. Don't they still obligate women to wear heels and makeup too? (Like all other airlines do)

Bobble22

VIP Member
The Christmas one with the carrot, is it Lidl or Aldi. Either way it’s too complicated I think, there’s a lot going on and if you don’t know the story it’s based on I think you might wonder what it’s about in a way.

• Wow
  • Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Bloody Verisure!
My telly Box picks up Irish tv (Even tho I'm not in Ireland). Imagine my horror to see an old version of one of their crappy ads, (the one with the woman remarking with faux shock how she's just come home to see burglars had been in), BUT now its been dubbed with a lilting Irish accent! It's still terrible though.

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
The Very Christmas ad, Christmas ads in early October AND with Christmas music...just no