Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think knowing that most people just watch streaming services without ads they have just given up making anything good and made things so bad people (like us :ROFLMAO:) basically give them bad publicity. That Verisure ad is the exact example
It'd be interesting if it really was deliberate. At this point I wouldn't put it past them. If it isn't, though, my heart goes out to the actors, even though most of them can't act.

Reactions: 3

Eirawen

VIP Member
Just seen another annoying one where people howl like wolves about some plastic card. Why be so ridiculous it's not even funny.

Kat5998

VIP Member
Watching All4 is infuriating when the Burger King advert plays during every ad break

“Smokey beef baff” her voice goes right through me

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Two I really hate. The maltesers one with the older woman and her man 'friend' and the oh so shocked family. The acting is just so dreadful.
Also the new Amazon one. The three old women with their sledges in the snow. Sentimental guff.
How are they trudging up and down the hill and getting in and out of those sledges if they’re elderly? I’ve got a dodgy knee and I’d be stuck.

Also that advert is so badly green screened. It’s like a movie from the 50s where they’re driving and the background keeps repeating itself.

Lalla

VIP Member
The Samsung ad every 2 minutes with Sia singing Im unstoppable, I'm unstoppable today, I'm unstoppable, I'm unstoppable today.
I used to like Sia.
Oh god I hate this one so much! I don't watch much actual TV, mostly Netflix and Iplayer, but if ever I do put it on, this ad pops up within 5 mins every time !

Emperor

Chatty Member
Is it the one with the talking sunflowers saying 'brap' or some other such crap? If so I think it's an old one being recycled and yep, it's shite.

• Haha

Emperor

Chatty Member
Lloyds Bank This Girl is on Fire.

It's for junior current accounts. Why do they need to gender it? Or are they trying to say girls don't usually have bank accounts?
Same here but only because it sounds like a really bad version of the song. If it's the original, then it was a shit song.

Mahamotel

Chatty Member
That LG it’s a hard knock life advert…none of them can sing! did they hire the first people who auditioned? My poor ears

• Haha