Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Webuyanycar.

good grief that woman in blue getting out of car and dancing,made me feel 🤢Ads are getting really worse.Years ago we had classy ads and some very funny..Days gone by eh?

Reactions: 3

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
That's why I don't get why so many (especially Americans ) are banging on about vaccine side effects. I'm like have you seen an American health commercial.

The ebay one with the guy getting a bike and telling his story is doing my head in at the moment, it feels like it goes on and on and one.

The postcode lottery ones make me laugh as they have clearly now recruited a cheaper lookalike of Carol vorderman. I swear for a while her voice was used as voice-over but the new actress was seen on screen
Carol's too busy posting photos of her "Jelly Wobblers" at the momeent!

• Haha

Vivian124

VIP Member
The Samsung ad every 2 minutes with Sia singing Im unstoppable, I'm unstoppable today, I'm unstoppable, I'm unstoppable today.
I used to like Sia.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
OMG! Two of the worst ads EVER - Crown Paint;
What the bloody hell were they thinking in commissioning that garbage????

Lucia

VIP Member
The dominos one it's awful
The purple bricks one
Anything with schofield
Hinge and paddy's misses
Muller advert

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
The Disrepair Lawyers.
This advert us absolutely terrible, worse than Verisure and Calgon in combo. It's badly acted and just NAFF. Awful 😖

Sibz

VIP Member
The British Airways advert where the narrator whistles his S's 😫 Ssss SsSss Ssssss

Last edited:

Emperor

Chatty Member
It seems to have stopped but Sky were advertising their Extinct film almost every break where the characters jump off a cliff and yell for an hour, interspersed with other bits before returning to the yell. If I wanted to hear stupid and unnecessary noise every five seconds I'd have kids.

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
i saw that last week! wtf no one would ever advertise they are about to go for a 💩 in the office!

Thanks for the reminder as i knew id seen an advert i wanted to add to this thread recently but my brain fog made me forget what i was 🙈
Plus, what is it about placing ads in Office Situations anyway? We've got this dreadful Andrex one,, the Slurping Potnoodles and Verisure's latest morons waffling-on at the water cooler!

emm

VIP Member
And their emphasis is all wrong.
They should say 'No I don't GO to Specsavers', but they say 'I don't go to specsavers' which would ruin the point of it.
It's such a minor quibble I know but irritates me 😂
This annoys me too, its like its said by someone who doesn't speak English natively or well

emm

VIP Member
Agree entirely. What's worse is that you know this isn't as bad as it gets; just when you think they can't possibly get any more horrendous, they prove you wrong. It seems like a concerted effort by all the studios to churn out a constant stream of rubbish, maybe so that disgruntled viewers like us will take the bait and complain about it, thus generating publicity? I don't know.
I think knowing that most people just watch streaming services without ads they have just given up making anything good and made things so bad people (like us :ROFLMAO:) basically give them bad publicity. That Verisure ad is the exact example

Twirliegirlies

The Special K advert with that racket that sounds like cats being murdered. The Nationwide adverts, especially with the couple with the baby, he couldn’t be more disinterested, pair of boring twats.

• Haha