TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Webuyanycar.

good grief that woman in blue getting out of car and dancing,made me feel 🤢Ads are getting really worse.Years ago we had classy ads and some very funny..Days gone by eh?
That is a nightmare advert these people dancing around as if the have St Vitus dance its as bad as that Domino's pizza yodelling one. PLEASE......!! STOP!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not even one particular advert but I genuinely think adverts now (on tv) are designed just to be awful to create negative publicity. So many people.dont want live TV anymore so it's basically better to create something so awful people talk about it

Reactions: 5
That Nationwide ad with the self-proclaimed ‘Queen of the Reduced Section’ banging on about discovering Baconnaise 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That bleed ping Ad with the woman re Pixel,her voice is awful.Really fancies herself she comes across.

Reactions: 2
Really hate the Pixel ads. Who is this Emma who looked great? Everyone looked tit on old camera phones. Of course you’re going to look better on modern phones because they offer a clearer picture.

Reactions: 2
The pixel phone thing with AJ. Trying to sell a forn which takes good for-oorz. KFC still going with things that cost 'Farv Narny Narn' and will make me feel like a 'Big Dill.'

Also the advert with a woman smiling for some reason (I always turn it off.) Why pick someone to smile when it makes them look like they have dog tit under their nose?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lloyds Bank This Girl is on Fire.

It's for junior current accounts. Why do they need to gender it? Or are they trying to say girls don't usually have bank accounts?

Reactions: 8
Sick of the hey car advert with that big black guy in pink and those two idiots dancing behind him it's on too much.

Reactions: 3
Lloyds Bank This Girl is on Fire.

It's for junior current accounts. Why do they need to gender it? Or are they trying to say girls don't usually have bank accounts?
Same here but only because it sounds like a really bad version of the song. If it's the original, then it was a tit song.

Reactions: 3
Reed.co.uk advert with the little prat dancing about because Mondays are working for him. Its like a really bad musical song, cringey rubbish.

Reactions: 9
Mia and her stupid Samsung phone. I can’t stand people who have their phone out the whole time at gigs. Don’t encourage them!

Reactions: 1
First time I’ve seen it,fat arses walking along voice over talking about toilet paper,then far arse women go in a bog,the ad is for uncrap world toilet roll.FFS…