TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their adverts have been annoying me for almost a year now, and I still have absolutely no idea what an Ionos is or does. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not an ad as such but a trailer for a tv programme "The Piano"next Wed on C4. When I first saw it I thought that looks good Iusy watch it,now I totally sick of it before seeing any of it!!!

Reactions: 1
Not an ad as such but a trailer for a tv programme "The Piano"next Wed on C4. When I first saw it I thought that looks good Iusy watch it,now I totally sick of it before seeing any of it!!!
Hate when they do that. I thought Karen Pirie looked quite good but then I saw the ads a dozen times every day for a week and just couldn’t be arsed because they were so repetitive.

Reactions: 2
Verisure. Oh God they're back with another cracker!

Its the girl again but this time she's joined the Verisure Sales Force and turns up at her mate Linda's place to flog her the system because she's so invested in the wonderfulness of Verisure that she joined the Company!
Oh dear!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well I have seen The Worst, Bad Taste advert ever!

Its a "Period Drama" geddit, perhaps the most utterly cringe thing I've ever seen for a company called Flo who sell these new Eco-Friendly pads.

Its a bunch of Wimmin in 17th century get-up squawking about "Flow and bio degradable" over the banqueting table to which the be-wigged blokes all scuttle off to the library to quaff Port to escape them. Then one tells us you can even chuck the used things in the compost bin! Yeah Ewwwwwwwwwww

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That happened to me with the Litvinenko drama on ITVX. Every single ad break they played the advert so much i can practically recite it now and it's completely put me off watching it 😂

Reactions: 4
On The Beach. If the obnoxious family on the advert are the type of clientele this company attract then I for one won't be booking with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We need an On the Beach ad where there’s a massive brawl next to the pool because everyone’s had too many AI drinks and too much sunshine. Maybe someone getting punched over a sunbed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now if you thought Flo's advert was awful the NHS have somehow managed to outdo them with the cringe-factor and the BARF Factor all at once.

Cue bloke dancing around with a ribbon like those teenage olympic gymnasts which somehow comes down to advising men when they get the letter from the NHS asking for a stool sample (not the three-legged wooden variety) that they immediately obey!
---
We need an On the Beach ad where there’s a massive brawl next to the pool because everyone’s had too many AI drinks and too much sunshine. Maybe someone getting punched over a sunbed.
First one to be decked would be the odious fat kid tormenting his sister over the dropped ice-cream :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Webuyanycar.

good grief that woman in blue getting out of car and dancing,made me feel 🤢Ads are getting really worse.Years ago we had classy ads and some very funny..Days gone by eh?

Reactions: 3
I'm glad all those Scofield ads are all gone now though - I couldn't stand the little creep even before his queue-jumping escapades

Reactions: 7