TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least, in my opinion, the Snoop Dogg one was more catchy

“Get deliveries like the G, see, hungry Dogg’s gotta eat”

“Taco’s to chateau please, did somebody say ‘Just Eat’

“J-U-S-T-E-A-T”

Apart from the “ding ding dong, ring a ding ding ding dong” bit (which is a ripoff from a Dr Dre song anyway) there’s nothing memorable about the Katy Perry one.
I know this is what ad do you hate but I bloody love that just eat ad with snoop dog 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It seems to have stopped but Sky were advertising their Extinct film almost every break where the characters jump off a cliff and yell for an hour, interspersed with other bits before returning to the yell. If I wanted to hear stupid and unnecessary noise every five seconds I'd have kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The snickers advert where the girl says she’d swap couples for the night. It was funny at first but after seeing a 100 times it’s now not funny 😂

also the paramount plus advert

Reactions: 2
The ebay one where the girl says 'there's a small business for that' its on EVERY youtube video I watch. Also Lets Eat with KP god its annoying!

TK Maxx have a website?
TK Maxx have a website!

Guaranteed I’ll never visit it as the ad gets on my tits.

The advert that’s absolutely doing my head in lately is the Paramount+ one! I swear it’s on every ad break it’s so annoying!

Reactions: 1
All toilet paper ads! We all know what it is and how to use it!
Leading on from that feminine hygiene products. We know they exist why advertise them all the time!
“Old people” ads, stairlifts, walk in baths and ugly remote control chairs. Why why why! 💀😂🤷‍♂️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG! Two of the worst ads EVER - Crown Paint;
What the bloody hell were they thinking in commissioning that garbage????

The one where Eva Longoria mouths hylouronic acid at the screen as if people are stupid. She’s the stupid one for thinking we believe she actually uses L’Oréal skincare.

Reactions: 12
Oh dear; Verisure have got another one

This time its more hipster dads in the school playground, one is checking his alarm app because he'd left in a hurry that morning. The other one nods sagely then adds that he'd better get one too......................................

• Haha
Oh dear; Verisure have got another one

This time its more hipster dads in the school playground, one is checking his alarm app because he'd left in a hurry that morning. The other one nods sagely then adds that he'd better get one too......................................
Is the acting as bad?

Is the acting as bad?
Oh yes!
Verisure have cornered the market in wooden actors.............................. I heard Mr Punch was approached but he turned them down because it would affect his street cred

• Haha
Oh yes!
Verisure have cornered the market in wooden actors.............................. I heard Mr Punch was approached but he turned them down because it would affect his street cred
I actually think this is their strategy "all publicity is good publicity", would anyone be talking about verisure otherwise? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1