TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that effing Oral B advert again after it being AWOL for ages - bloody Hips Bum & Heart simpering at the camera whilst wagging her arse. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad::poop:
She's very fit though, even though she says 'bum' like Inspector Clouseau says 'bomb.'

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We only watch streaming or live sports so I don't generally see a lot of adverts, but one shown during the football yesterday has made me absolutely furious!

2 woman, maybe 50 years old. One asks the other if she fancies a night out. The other replies 'what with my weak bladder'? Now instead of marching her straight down the doctors like a normal person would, the friend laughs and says she should wear these knickers that 'absorb all the liquid'. So a nappy then?

Cut to pair enjoying a night out with no wet patches. The voice over then mentions 'bladder leakage during the menopause'.

Where to start with this? Firstly it is not normal to piss yourself so badly that you can't leave the house, at any age - let alone middle age. Secondly the menopause gets such a bad rep anyway, let's not scare women into automatically thinking they'll become incontinent. And.....it was shown during the football? Who's bright idea was that - just another reason for men to take the piss (literally) out of us?

And breathe....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Whats with the use of the word "Grab" in everything these days?

Jane Plan - "I just GRAB and go.............................."

Fairy Liquid - with its easy GRAB bottle

There are others but I cannot be arsed to list them :(

Reactions: 5
Any ads that involves families. Particularly the ones where they sit around a dinner table acting overly happy and smiley while eating beige food.
There will be more of those now as we approach Christmas

Reactions: 3
Only a matter of time until the John Lewis ad is out again

• Haha
  • Angry
bleeping Sky.
Only bleeping once bollocks.
Play it only bleeping once then.
So bleeping annoying.
Sorry for all the fuckings.
But it bleeping annoys me.
Sky.
duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gym face face face face.

Every ad break if you’re watching ITV Hub. The people who made it obviously think they’re hilarious.

We only watch streaming or live sports so I don't generally see a lot of adverts, but one shown during the football yesterday has made me absolutely furious!

2 woman, maybe 50 years old. One asks the other if she fancies a night out. The other replies 'what with my weak bladder'? Now instead of marching her straight down the doctors like a normal person would, the friend laughs and says she should wear these knickers that 'absorb all the liquid'. So a nappy then?

Cut to pair enjoying a night out with no wet patches. The voice over then mentions 'bladder leakage during the menopause'.

Where to start with this? Firstly it is not normal to piss yourself so badly that you can't leave the house, at any age - let alone middle age. Secondly the menopause gets such a bad rep anyway, let's not scare women into automatically thinking they'll become incontinent. And.....it was shown during the football? Who's bright idea was that - just another reason for men to take the piss (literally) out of us?

And breathe....
Ugh, hard agree. I thought all that too. Trying to make out it’s normal and you should use their product instead of going to the doctors. duck right off mate

The Vinted ad with the woman obsessed with checks. The smug faces she pulls are awful!

Also they don’t show the real Vinted experience where half her parcels go missing and orders get cancelled for no reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Very Christmas ad, Christmas ads in early October AND with Christmas music...just no

Reactions: 3
Those Flash floor cleaner adverts :mad:
I love the beautful dog lip-synching but Brian Blesséd's dreadful sing-songy voiceover just make me want to chuck the telly out into the yard.
ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The NORACORA ads that pop up on here with no x button so you can't see anything grrr

Those Flash floor cleaner adverts :mad:
I love the beautful dog lip-synching but Brian Blesséd's dreadful sing-songy voiceover just make me want to chuck the telly out into the yard.
ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
The dog is lovely

Reactions: 4
The Head and Shoulders and is annoying.
"Didn't realise you had dandruff" and he says "I don't" over and over yes ok we get the message 🙄😁

I don’t know if it’s a regional ad but I’m in Yorkshire and there’s one for a car showroom that plays and there’s no bleeping soundtrack on it at all no talking, no music nothing except pictures of cars…..makes me look up every time cos I think I’ve sat in remote and hit mute button…..boils my piss big time….they are either very clever knowing people will look up at screen thinking somethings wrong or they are skint 😂

• Haha
The Marc Jacobs ads

daisy daisy daisy daisy daisy daisy daisy daisy

perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect perfect

duck off duck off duck off duck off duck off duck off

😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11