TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Peleton ones especially find the blonde woman who sticks her arms out and swings her ponytail annoying, don’t know why.

Reactions: 5
I know its already been mentioned BUT

Bloody Verisure's adverts are diabolical! They are a complete joke!!

Are they trying to be ironic or something by making the Worst Ever series of ads using the worst actors they can find in the certain knowledge that people will find their ads "So crap they're brilliant"? They are WRONG - they're JUST CRAP, end of!

Reactions: 1
That on the beach advert with the very fat child. I feel like it's normalising childhood obesity. It's shocking the amount of primary school children that are overweight and at such a young age it's going to be difficult to overcome.

Reactions: 4
This is going to sound really mean but the Asda Mother’s Day advert. The kid has proper big ears and it’s all I can see when the advert is on 😂

• Haha
That on the beach advert with the very fat child. I feel like it's normalising childhood obesity. It's shocking the amount of primary school children that are overweight and at such a young age it's going to be difficult to overcome.
Every time that advert comes on my hubby and I always say they must have gone out of their way to put together the most unattractive family possible. I know they probably wanted an average looking family but jeez ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anything that uses a popular song as its theme song ... usually sung badly by someone completely out of tune, and for something naff like a finance or insurance company. It nearly always leads me to loathing the original version of the song whenever I next hear it on the radio.

Reactions: 6
Anything that uses a popular song as its theme song ... usually sung badly by someone completely out of tune, and for something naff like a finance or insurance company. It nearly always leads me to loathing the original version of the song whenever I next hear it on the radio.
Usually sung by a woman singing in a babyish voice, barely whispering, completely ruining the song. The recent one was "we've only just begun" murmured by some breathless wet blanket.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Usually sung by a woman singing in a babyish voice, barely whispering, completely ruining the song. The recent one was "we've only just begun" murmured by some breathless wet blanket.
I bloody hate that advert! Number one it sounds like she's got asthma gasping and wheezing through it AND Two they've lopped-out half the verse to fit their cruddy advert :(

• Haha
The Samsung ad every 2 minutes with Sia singing Im unstoppable, I'm unstoppable today, I'm unstoppable, I'm unstoppable today.
I used to like Sia.

Reactions: 3
The Samsung ad every 2 minutes with Sia singing Im unstoppable, I'm unstoppable today, I'm unstoppable, I'm unstoppable today.
I used to like Sia.
Oh god I hate this one so much! I don't watch much actual TV, mostly Netflix and Iplayer, but if ever I do put it on, this ad pops up within 5 mins every time !

whilst looking for something - anything! - to watch last night I think I happened upon the last few seconds on another diaboilical offering from Step One featuring fat blokes in their pants wriggling about.

Need I add that I did not click backwards to check on the horrors I'd inadvertantly witnessed...........................................

Reactions: 1
Every time that advert comes on my hubby and I always say they must have gone out of their way to put together the most unattractive family possible. I know they probably wanted an average looking family but jeez ...
Muhaha! I felt guilty thinking that! They should have gone for a slightly more attractive than average family rather than choose those lot.

Reactions: 2
Muhaha! I felt guilty thinking that! They should have gone for a slightly more attractive than average family rather than choose those lot.
every winner on the postcode lottery ad is bloody fugly

ads for life insurance 🙄 theres one at the moment where the mum has just argued with her bratty daughter who then overhears her mum taking out life insurance so gives her a cup cake as a peace offering

to think people actually pitch these rubbish ads

I think I am going to SCREAM! Every single ad break contains that bloody Head and Shoulders ad "Dandruff says don't!" ARGGGGHHHH :(

And just to compound it Calgon have got serious competition on the Badly Dubbed Terrible Acting category from Finish; What it is with stinky dishwasher cleaner adverts that means they are obliged to produce are really chronically BAD offerring???

If i see that 'its the most wonderful time of the year' holiday i will bleeping scream!! I hate it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tbf the on the beach advert is a very accurate representation of British holidaymakers 😆 albeit with a shite song