TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New John Lewis Ad..Shock horror Dad looks after daughter.I’m not impressed

Reactions: 3
The funeral insurance ad where the guy says’ my family really know how to party!’ Camera pans to what looks like a wake😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg the Diabetis uk lottery..how embarrassing what the duck has dancing got to do with it..pathetic and embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That flip phone I think it’s a Samsung with the cats. Although to be fair it’s the song more than the ad it gets stuck in your head.

Reactions: 1
Ads involving reference to period-shaming. I'm all for the end of period-shaming, but images of a poor little girl seated on the loo, scared by the sight of her blood-stained knicker gusset is just a step to far for TV, imo.

Or.... perhaps its just triggering to me?...

Probably not - they've cornered the market in "So CRAP its brilliant!" ads :)
Yeah, The Ryanair Model 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ads involving reference to period-shaming. I'm all for the end of period-shaming, but images of a poor little girl seated on the loo, scared by the sight of her blood-stained knicker gusset is just a step to far for TV, imo.

Or.... perhaps its just triggering to me?...

Yeah, The Ryanair Model 😁
I am often shocked people are paid to make most of the ads that are on TV tbh

I am often shocked people are paid to make most of the ads that are on TV tbh
TBH if the clients took a bunch of infant school kids & gave them a few crayons and paper the quality of the ads would be far superior. Its hard to believe that Verisure actually PAY an agency for their line in naff adverts or perhaps they do make them In-House, that is round everyone up in the staff canteen, pull out a couple then dispatch them off home to film the next in the parade of chronically AWFUL offerings to inflict on the general public?

Reactions: 2
I don’t even think Verisure have the worst advertising acting I’ve ever seen. A while ago they had this funeral plan advert where these two ladies were going on about their friend’s funeral and how beautiful it was. One of them was talking about how jealous she was of the funeral, because she could never afford such lovely flowers. Then her friend recommends she pays into the over 35s plan or whatever it’s called. It was surreal.

This funeral ones are grim at the best of times, I mean, have you seen the Dead Happy one? If that doesn't depress you into suicide I don't know what else could?

Saw that bloo*y Dominos advert the other day hadn't seen it for ages I truly hate it.

Reactions: 3
I saw that effing Oral B advert again after it being AWOL for ages - bloody Hips Bum & Heart simpering at the camera whilst wagging her arse. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad::poop:

• Heart
The woman buying the yellow sofa in the Wayfair advert should get together with the folk in the (?) Crown paint advert and live in their own mellow yellow universe

just seen a ridiculous ad for chewing gum with some guy singing and dancing

Any ads that involves families. Particularly the ones where they sit around a dinner table acting overly happy and smiley while eating beige food.

Reactions: 1