TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me, that Samsung ad with a warbly version of Seven Nation Army. I want to rip my ears off. If that advert drives someone to mass murder, I won’t be at all surprised.

Reactions: 5
Nationwide have brought out even more of their dire adverts featuring Ordinary People.

One of them is a couple, her lecturing him about mortgages as she feeds the kid where the poor sod can't get a word in edgeways for being shouted down.
All he's left with us "Yes dear................no dear................... three-bagsfull dear" as he is drowned out by her bolshy, bossy, LOUD grating voice.
Its GRIM :(

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Nationwide have brought out even more of their dire adverts featuring Ordinary People.

One of them is a couple, her lecturing him about mortgages as she feeds the kid where the poor sod can't get a word in edgeways for being shouted down.
All he's left with us "Yes dear................no dear................... three-bagsfull dear" as he is drowned out by her bolshy, bossy, LOUD grating voice.
Vile,just vile her bleeping voice.🥴

This has got to be the worst one so far 🤬

Reactions: 6
Absolutely AWFUL aren't they? You'd think someone would have told Nationwide that this was a really crap idea for their new campaign to have hectoring harpies going at full volume ear-bashing their pathetic blokes.

Whenever these diabolical ads come on the old remote gets a lot of action. Bring back Howard instead!!!!

Reactions: 7
I think it might be talktalk but the advert with the lady in labour and shes screaming the absolute car down! And that bleeping halifax advert

Absolutely AWFUL aren't they? You'd think someone would have told Nationwide that this was a really crap idea for their new campaign to have hectoring harpies going at full volume ear-bashing their pathetic blokes.

Whenever these diabolical ads come on the old remote gets a lot of action. Bring back Howard instead!!!!
The thing with those ads is that they must show up well in focus groups etc etc because they have stuck with crappy theme for a long time now.
It is bizarre as so many people actively dislike them.

Reactions: 4
these just eat ads with celebrtiies, like Snoop Dog and Katy Perry, how do they not find this embarassing?!

Reactions: 7
these just eat ads with celebrtiies, like Snoop Dog and Katy Perry, how do they not find this embarassing?!
He got paid something like £5m to be in them. I’d put my pride aside for that much cash.

Katy Perry is a health nut, so it’s weird hearing her sing about pizza and tacos. No way she eats any of that stuff.

Reactions: 1
The Halifax advert wishing everyone a happy jubilee bank holiday……pisses me right off cos I work in retail and will be working and probably run off my feet cos us brits love to hit the shops on bank holidays 🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
He got paid something like £5m to be in them. I’d put my pride aside for that much cash.

Katy Perry is a health nut, so it’s weird hearing her sing about pizza and tacos. No way she eats any of that stuff.
surely he is a millionaire anyway though? puts me off buying anything from companies wasting their money like this as we are the ones ultimatley paying for it

The Special K advert with that racket that sounds like cats being murdered. The Nationwide adverts, especially with the couple with the baby, he couldn’t be more disinterested, pair of boring twats.

• Haha
Just Eat - especially the new one with who I’m assuming is Katy Perry. You couldn’t pay me enough money to sing that utter shite.

Chanel - Natalie Portman asking me what I’d do for love after she’s done a handbrake turn figure of eight in some gravel. Why????

That summer holiday advert that used “Most Wonderful Time of the Year” as the soundtrack…in April…

Meerkats.

Any ad that uses a slowed down, melancholic version of any song usually sang by some breathy woman who struggles to enunciate.

Flash.

The “get it up there girls!” tampon ad.

Definitely Nationwide, as mentioned.

Just Eat - especially the new one with who I’m assuming is Katy Perry. You couldn’t pay me enough money to sing that utter shite.
At least, in my opinion, the Snoop Dogg one was more catchy

“Get deliveries like the G, see, hungry Dogg’s gotta eat”

“Taco’s to chateau please, did somebody say ‘Just Eat’

“J-U-S-T-E-A-T”

Apart from the “ding ding dong, ring a ding ding ding dong” bit (which is a ripoff from a Dr Dre song anyway) there’s nothing memorable about the Katy Perry one.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
surely he is a millionaire anyway though? puts me off buying anything from companies wasting their money like this as we are the ones ultimatley paying for it
Ah but he's not all bad. He financed and set up a Dog Charity/shelter (obviously) in his home city which he keeps a close eye on apparently :)

Reactions: 1