TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Funding Circle ad with a baby in a cot singing "The World Belongs to Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Truly creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That LG it’s a hard knock life advert…none of them can sing! did they hire the first people who auditioned? My poor ears

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Almost all adverts but the absolute worst is the tampax one. " gotta get them up there girls!!" 🤢 I have to turn the channel over

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
bloody hell between 10.00 am and 6.00 pm it’s just
Death and funeral choices
Life insurance - idiotic conversations with relatives and neighbours
Mobility scooters
Chairs that catapult you up
Old folks version of gusto
Postcode lottery

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I want to literally throttle the people on the domino's advert! I have to mute it every time it comes on! 🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The mobility one with people singing I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free is on every single adbreak 🙄😑

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Cry Baby advert on Cartoon Network. They play it over and over, earlier today..the advert came on, ended and then started again straight away, one after the other. I literally want to rip my ears off!

Reactions: 1
Sky bleeping channel and Sky bleeping broadband adverts.

I watch Sky Crime a lot and in every. single. bleeping. ad. bleeping. break there's a bleeping Sky advert.

Over Christmas Idris Elba was singing out of tune Christmas Carols every 15 minutes for Sky TV. *Idris, you used to be cool maaaaan.*

Currently I have endure the bastard Minions, Gru and his mum in broadband ads in every break. Makes me want to throw a shoe at my TV. Annoying yellow, squeaky cunts.

All the Nationwide adverts with their poems. So worthy and right on.
The Brummy poet with the whiney voice needs gagging.

The Peloton advert with the woman sweats buckets on the bike while an American posturing. Idiot barks commands on the screen.
OMG! Me too, bunch of sweaty, smug twats.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hate that O2 rewards ad that’s on constantly with the butchered version of Ooh Child that has way too much auto tune. And the warbly voice again. Aaagh.

Reactions: 5
I am greatly despising Virgin Media's new one. "Nine -ey Nine red balloons.........................................." It's NINETY NINE luv :(

Likewise that other one for some other broadband lot where we are informed you can buy an address for "NINE-EY NINE Pence"!

Oh and whilst I am on a roll the KFC one with that awful creature in her dreadful accent extolling KFC (probably also for NINE-EY NINE Pence) URGGGGHHHH

Don't get me wrong because I am not Mr Cholomondly -Warner but really? Can they not find anybody who can pronounce their words properly???

• Heart
The Tesco clothes ad - "she only went in for orange juice" - with the gorgeous but moody looking blonde woman and the simp man on his knees beside or holding an umbrella, and generally looking scared of her

It's always the way in films too that when they want to show successful, strong, independent women they portray them as sullen, angry and moody.

Also feminism isn't about putting men down and making them look like simps. It's about being equal and on the same level as them.

I am greatly despising Virgin Media's new one. "Nine -ey Nine red balloons.........................................." It's NINETY NINE luv :(

Likewise that other one for some other broadband lot where we are informed you can buy an address for "NINE-EY NINE Pence"!

Oh and whilst I am on a roll the KFC one with that awful creature in her dreadful accent extolling KFC (probably also for NINE-EY NINE Pence) URGGGGHHHH

Don't get me wrong because I am not Mr Cholomondly -Warner but really? Can they not find anybody who can pronounce their words properly???
The "Nine-ey nine" that I hear on more and more adverts drives me insane too. I bet it's the same people that say "Liiike" in between every other word.

Reactions: 2