TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to turn the sound down when it comes on its awful
I put it on mute when it comes on now.

The first time it was ok but it's just highly irritating. It was a bit like the early Cazooooooooooooooooo adverts.

They should make advertising executives sit and listen/watch their adverts every 15-30 minutes and then then let them decide if they're a good idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Britbox advert is annoying. I hate Britbox anyway, as it's just full of content you can watch elsewhere for free.

I don't like the Facebook Portal advert where the men are having a heart-to-heart and it's implied one of their girlfriends has had a miscarriage. Yes, we should talk about things like that more, but using it to flog cameras is so tacky.

The Britbox advert is annoying. I hate Britbox anyway, as it's just full of content you can watch elsewhere for free.

I don't like the Facebook Portal advert where the men are having a heart-to-heart and it's implied one of their girlfriends has had a miscarriage. Yes, we should talk about things like that more, but using it to flog cameras is so tacky.
I agree entirely. I’m pregnant, had miscarriages before and this hit me like a ton of bricks. Give me a warning.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The advert in between Family Guy etc on itv2, it’s the Kayak advert “I want to swim” in that awful way female singers choose to sing in.
The Intuit quick books advert with the woman with the googly eyes.
That frigging Dominoes advert, needs no explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Domino’s one and the Apple one about privacy that stupid song gets stuck in my head

Reactions: 1
The Hellmann's advert

"I turned nothing into something" no, you added mayo (which I absolutely love) to your dish, nothing else.

'

Lloyds Bank with the beautiful horse galloping about.

Shame about the woman singer who absolutely crucifies We've Only Just Begun because she can't reach nor keep the notes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The advert in between Family Guy etc on itv2, it’s the Kayak advert “I want to swim” in that awful way female singers choose to sing in.
Oh that Kayak ad is so annoying. “I wanna go somewaaa beaudifuuul, somewa brand neeeew”.

I feel like every singer does that same warbly voice nowadays with the terrible enunciation.

Reactions: 5
That Domino's as needs banning

Just seen another annoying one where people howl like wolves about some plastic card. Why be so ridiculous it's not even funny.

Reactions: 3
Just seen another annoying one where people howl like wolves about some plastic card. Why be so ridiculous it's not even funny.
Is that the one @Hello Kitty mentioned a few posts back? Ooooooooooooooooooooo. I don't even know what the product is as I put it on mute when it comes on.

So annoying. I'm really not sure why advertisers think this is a sound way to advertise. Cazoo dropped their 'Cazooooooooooooooo' adverts pretty sharpish.

Reactions: 4
This might have been mentioned so apologies but the fecking kid with the pound from the trolley, no idea who the ad is for but it BOILS MY PISS

Googled it - it was Natwest and the song was 'this is how we do it'

Am in a rage now.

DomiNOs

Reactions: 2
The dominos one it's awful
The purple bricks one
Anything with schofield
Hinge and paddy's misses
Muller advert

Reactions: 3
That stupid Santander ad with Ant and Dec , I hate them both anyway and cannot understand their appeal but even without them the ad is just ridiculous

I wouldn’t say I hate it, it is inoffensive, but there’s a Family Fund related one where a child with a disability or speech impediment says ”I like stealing mum’s chips” - every time I hear it I hear “stealing mum’s tits” 😳

• Haha