TV Ads You Hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not a look siblings should be giving each other, unless you want your teenage daughter to give birth to a baby with two heads.

It's very strange and surely they should have recognised this before they allowed it to go out. It wouldn't be that bad if they took out the scene with the sexual tension look between them. I feel like such a pedalo saying this, but it's true!
I didn’t pick that up at all and I thought they were real life siblings.

I thought he was bored at the party, he was trying to take something that wasn’t his from his mum because he was seeking approval from his sister. She’s the mean big sister who couldn’t go to the boring party because she had homework and she thinks he’s annoying - until he gives her the cake 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
My friend was talking about American health adverts and said they literally list every single side effect on the advert. I watched one the other day and was speechless
That's why I don't get why so many (especially Americans ) are banging on about vaccine side effects. I'm like have you seen an American health commercial.

The ebay one with the guy getting a bike and telling his story is doing my head in at the moment, it feels like it goes on and on and one.

All the bleeping insurance adverts! Sunlife, legal & General, Meerkats, Confused.com, plus the ones aimed at old people.. with Voderman, and now Ruth and Eamon are getting in on it!

The postcode lottery adverts are getting on my tits now, although i would love to win!

Basically all the adverts currently on tv are annoying :)
The postcode lottery ones make me laugh as they have clearly now recruited a cheaper lookalike of Carol vorderman. I swear for a while her voice was used as voice-over but the new actress was seen on screen

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Watching All4 is infuriating when the Burger King advert plays during every ad break

“Smokey beef baff” her voice goes right through me

That Cadbury advert with that dreary kid “I’d like a bar of chocolate please”. Name me 1 shop keeper that would let a kid pay for that with a toy unicorn 🙄.
ah yes thats my bête noir too. "Idddlikkabbarrachoklit". :(

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That Cadbury advert with that dreary kid “I’d like a bar of chocolate please”. Name me 1 shop keeper that would let a kid pay for that with a toy unicorn 🙄.
While the mum just stands outside wondering what her daughter who has no money is doing in a corner shop 😂
ah yes thats my bête noir too. "Idddlikkabbarrachoklit". :(
I reckon the little girl and her mum are pulling this scam all over town.

Mum stands outside looking hard done by, little girl goes in pulling the ‘butter wouldn’t melt act’ and her “it’s for my mum” and goes to pay with her crappy toys and things found down the back of the sofa. Shopkeeper falls for it and doesn’t give her a small bar of chocolate but one of the bigger more expensive bars and gives her back her ‘change’ of a small unicorn.

After we see her hugging her mum and the shopkeeper feels all gooey inside I reckon they went round the corner out of vision, give each other a high five, call him a gullible fool and move on to their next target

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I reckon the little girl and her mum are pulling this scam all over town.

Mum stands outside looking hard done by, little girl goes in pulling the ‘butter wouldn’t melt act’ and her “it’s for my mum” and goes to pay with her crappy toys and things found down the back of the sofa. Shopkeeper falls for it and doesn’t give her a small bar of chocolate but one of the bigger more expensive bars and gives her back her ‘change’ of a small unicorn.

After we see her hugging her mum and the shopkeeper feels all gooey inside I reckon they went round the corner out of vision, give each other a high five, call him a gullible fool and move on to their next target
and then go round schools at break time selling them on :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The new yodelling one with the guy repeating his takeaway order via yodelling and it’s wittily 🙄 translated at the bottom of the screen, omg it grates on me so much I switch off when I see it, I don’t even know what it’s advertising

Reactions: 11
The new yodelling one with the guy repeating his takeaway order via yodelling and it’s wittily 🙄 translated at the bottom of the screen, omg it grates on me so much I switch off when I see it, I don’t even know what it’s advertising
Domino's pizza......what that has got to do with yodelling I don't know 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate hate HATE it!!!!😠

Reactions: 4
That's why I don't get why so many (especially Americans ) are banging on about vaccine side effects. I'm like have you seen an American health commercial.

The ebay one with the guy getting a bike and telling his story is doing my head in at the moment, it feels like it goes on and on and one.

The postcode lottery ones make me laugh as they have clearly now recruited a cheaper lookalike of Carol vorderman. I swear for a while her voice was used as voice-over but the new actress was seen on screen
Carol's too busy posting photos of her "Jelly Wobblers" at the momeent!

• Haha
I think somebody at the Ad Agency is congratulating themself on being so CLEVER with this advert. Yodelling once upon a time was a means of communicating with people across mountains in Austria / Switzerland, you'd hear a reply yodelled from your mate across the valley then instantly know they were OK without the use of a telephone. Some smartypants ad exec thought it would make an absolute wheeze of a pizza advert and here we are :(

I think somebody at the Ad Agency is congratulating themself on being so CLEVER with this advert. Yodelling once upon a time was a means of communicating with people across mountains in Austria / Switzerland, you'd hear a reply yodelled from your mate across the valley then instantly know they were OK without the use of a telephone. Some smartypants ad exec thought it would make an absolute wheeze of a pizza
Domino's pizza......what that has got to do with yodelling I don't know 🤷‍♀️
Why did the mechanic order a veggie pizza and chicken strips? And it was rude not to invite the old lady all on her own. Crap advert for crap pizza.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think somebody at the Ad Agency is congratulating themself on being so CLEVER with this advert. Yodelling once upon a time was a means of communicating with people across mountains in Austria / Switzerland, you'd hear a reply yodelled from your mate across the valley then instantly know they were OK without the use of a telephone. Some smartypants ad exec thought it would make an absolute wheeze of a pizza advert and here we are :(
yes I saw a performance of this yodelling at a feminist festival (it was apparently usually women who did it) and it was incredible! but that ad is absolutely awful

Reactions: 1
yes I saw a performance of this yodelling at a feminist festival (it was apparently usually women who did it) and it was incredible! but that ad is absolutely awful
I have to turn the sound down when it comes on its awful

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The innocent smoothie “We’re messing up the planet, messing up real good” 😖😖😖😖😖

• Haha
  • Sad
I
I bleeping hate the Dominos advert.I refuse to buy from them while those adverts are on.I have rage against all the people in the ad when it comes on too.
So have I, hate it with a passion!!

Reactions: 2