Turtle Creek Lane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno guys, I’m surprised they didn’t get SK her own mini glucose monitor for 1/2 birthday. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A half birthday? What planet are these people living on? Too much money to waste and too much time to waste on an event that isn’t even a thing

Reactions: 6
All the time they spend decorating and faffing about and they feed her out of a tin, not even fresh pumpkin, they have more time than anyone else to prepare food. And it was so annoying that they didn't give her a spoon.

So what happens to the other half of the cake? Well the whole cake actually, there's no way their glucose monitors could handle a slice of that. Such a waste.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All these fresh pumpkins at the front door, days and days of buying multitudes of pumpkins to sit and rot on the doorstep while the baby gets tinned pumpkin 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
So what happens to the other half of the cake? Well the whole cake actually, there's no way their glucose monitors could handle a slice of that. Such a waste.
I made a half birthday cake for an elderly person (and recognise some of that half birthday stuff from aliexpress). you can just cut it in half and stack it so you have a cake the height of 4 tiers but only baked 2. Not that they baked it!

Kim is coming across as more and more neurotic as time goes on. You could tell she really didn’t want pumpkin all over SK and wanted her to stay pristine but the cameras were rolling (as always) so she had to try to keep it in.

Kim is coming across as more and more neurotic as time goes on. You could tell she really didn’t want pumpkin all over SK and wanted her to stay pristine but the cameras were rolling (as always) so she had to try to keep it in.
Yep she was not happy was she? Maybe put her in one of the expensive bibs you bought? Ahhh but this is someone in her late twenties who wears a pearly bow in her hair.. it’s all about the ✨aesthetics✨

On another note though.. they have been SO QUIET this week.. I am terrified at the thought of what’s to come.

Reactions: 2
Another leak in their glorious mansion....I'd be suing the contractors at this point given the amount of structural defects they appear to live with.

Imagine spending millions of dollars on a house that is constantly in need of repairs!!

Blaming Sam the rebel though. They have had a crap day today though.
I’m sure the Utah ski house will cheer them all up soon

#New thread suggestion
The Houghton's home is TLC. Made so much money, they got another 3

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Sam is one of us I’m sure of it 😂 I can’t help but be amused when something in their otherwise fairies and unicorns life goes wrong.

Reactions: 5
For goodness sake, why doesn’t she just sack off Halloween, clear the crap away and get her house dried out. So much wasted energy.

She’s livid about the leak. They can’t go to the front door of the mansion- the inconvenience they had to walk through their French windows into a luxurious back yard. She spent 2 weeks doing decor and it all had to come down. Livid!! She must be exhausted all that effort for nothing! No fall porch this year? Wow what a turtle creek nightmare. I spent 2 hrs putting up Halloween decor with the kids now just about to down a bottle of wine and fall asleep. Too much effort.

For goodness sake, why doesn’t she just sack off Halloween, clear the crap away and get her house dried out. So much wasted energy.
Wasted energy I agree. Especially when it is all for the gram. Not to say you can’t enjoy doing it but some years I go crazy others not so much. Sometimes a few pumpkins are suffice. I’m decorating at the minute would love to make the living room super cosy with autumn decor but having work done/ workmen in and out so there’s really no point. It’s just priorities.

Reactions: 3
She’s livid about the leak. They can’t go to the front door of the mansion- the inconvenience they had to walk through their French windows into a luxurious back yard. She spent 2 weeks doing decor and it all had to come down. Livid!! She must be exhausted all that effort for nothing! No fall porch this year? Wow what a turtle creek nightmare. I spent 2 hrs putting up Halloween decor with the kids now just about to down a bottle of wine and fall asleep. Too much effort.

Wasted energy I agree. Especially when it is all for the gram. Not to say you can’t enjoy doing it but some years I go crazy others not so much. Sometimes a few pumpkins are suffice. I’m decorating at the minute would love to make the living room super cosy with autumn decor but having work done/ workmen in and out so there’s really no point. It’s just priorities.
There is decorating and decorating. TLC has become completely impractical. The kitchen had every service piled high with Future landfill.
This year proved to me that they can’t possibly cook, eat, live in there when it has been staged for an event. I started following TLC with awe at the over the top displays, but the last year or so have been more like our local garden centre than a home. It must cost thousands of dollars to stage. The use of baby SK as an additional prop makes me feel very sad too.

There is decorating and decorating. TLC has become completely impractical. The kitchen had every service piled high with Future landfill.
This year proved to me that they can’t possibly cook, eat, live in there when it has been staged for an event. I started following TLC with awe at the over the top displays, but the last year or so have been more like our local garden centre than a home. It must cost thousands of dollars to stage. The use of baby SK as an additional prop makes me feel very sad too.
I remember watching Kimmy set up her table in her house beautifully, laid for such a lovely family dinner. She then confessed that they never sit at it and only ever eat on the sofa. I find it weird and creepy to have things like your dining table purely as a prop

I remember watching Kimmy set up her table in her house beautifully, laid for such a lovely family dinner. She then confessed that they never sit at it and only ever eat on the sofa. I find it weird and creepy to have things like your dining table purely as a prop
Mrs Hinch has that setup too. It’s ridiculous! Imagine the dust on all of the plates and bowls! 🤢
I don’t know about you but our dining table is in constant use and usually covered in “life” stuff!

Mrs Hinch has that setup too. It’s ridiculous! Imagine the dust on all of the plates and bowls! 🤢
I don’t know about you but our dining table is in constant use and usually covered in “life” stuff!
For real, our big oak dining table is the hub of family life and always ends up piled with stuff which I then clear to lay the table for dinner. Before it piles up again the next day. It’s a busy place! If I staged it my husband would push it all out the way and set his laptop up or something.

• Heart
For real, our big oak dining table is the hub of family life and always ends up piled with stuff which I then clear to lay the table for dinner. Before it piles up again the next day. It’s a busy place! If I staged it my husband would push it all out the way and set his laptop up or something.
Our table was a home office for 15 months during the pandemic. I couldn’t even be faffed to dust it 🤣 we just pushed everything to one side at the weekend. Now I’m back in the office it is back to ‘normal’ which can mean anything from clean washing to the cat may be sat on it.

• Haha
Instagram has been down for hours, do you think they are freaking out over it!

my friend said Steve Jr is selling a course, you can pay him to learn to build an audience. Why can’t these people ever give their time or skill for free? So many people have lost jobs and are trying to find new ways to stay afloat, why not just share your knowledge for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.