Turtle Creek Lane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got thinking about money. The Mormon church says you have to tith, so 10% of their money each year to the already ch. imagine if they gave that much to RMH has they have a link to them. That would just be staggering the extra good work they could do (sorry as a non religious person I don’t understand how a loving god wouldn’t prefer that!).

I noticed the Halloween decorations have things like cones of popcorn and snacks. All for show no doubt

Reactions: 1
I love how they all say they follow Steven snrs motto of "life frugally for the first 10 years so you can life richly for the rest of your life" or whatever it is. £400, on trainers isn't frugal tif.

Jen's entire kitchen island is full of Halloween clutter / crap. It's so pointless.

Reactions: 5
Jen's entire kitchen island is full of Halloween clutter / crap. It's so pointless.
Do you think they actually use the kitchen for any real cooking, as it seems so impractical with the decor? I feel like they probably just eat Magic Spoon during the holiday season 😅😅 she must save the costco runs for bagged eggs for outside that window

• Haha
Also the tutu around the couch. What?!!!!!!! Family would think I’d flipped if I recreated this nonsense! Still can’t stop watching though

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I started following Jen about 3 years ago. Oh my gosh! I just saw her kitchen and another part of the house. There is soooooooooooooooooooooo much clutter!!!! It looks junked up. I've never seen so much decor EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!! I don't remember her putting that much decor out in previous years. The kitchen especially is ATROCIOUS!!!!!!!!! Has anyone else seem all of it???

The clutter and dust collecting decorations probably doesn’t bother her because she doesn’t clean her house. She has a housekeeper!! I do think this years Halloween decos are the most over the top yet!!

Reactions: 2
And they just landed in Salt Lake City and he surprised Jen and bought a car for when they are there!! Surprise!!!! I just can't believe these people. They don't live in the real world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wow
And they just landed in Salt Lake City and he surprised Jen and bought a car for when they are there!! Surprise!!!! I just can't believe these people. They don't live in the real world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
those cars start from £37K, I bet it’s top of the range too. I don’t understand the point of it. Do they pay for expensive airport parking when they are back home? Do they store it elsewhere and hire someone to drive it to the airport each time thet arrive and then drive it away once they have left?
why do they visit Salt Lake City, is it to visit family or another reason?

Did you book us a rental car? No. Ok I'll call an Uber...oh it's ok Honey I've just bought us a brand new car to keep here. That is next level extra isn't it 😂

Reactions: 6
Did you book us a rental car? No. Ok I'll call an Uber...oh it's ok Honey I've just bought us a brand new car to keep here. That is next level extra isn't it 😂
They don’t even say where it will be kept other than ‘here’, they will want it waiting for them at the airport! Of course it’s no cheap run around car either. But hey they donated 10 blankets to a good cause and are so thrifty!

They don’t even say where it will be kept other than ‘here’, they will want it waiting for them at the airport! Of course it’s no cheap run around car either. But hey they donated 10 blankets to a good cause and are so thrifty!

I reckon this means the big ski lodge reveal is coming 🙄 amazed they actually got one in the end. Why else would they buy a car to leave in Utah?

Reactions: 7
I reckon this means the big ski lodge reveal is coming 🙄 amazed they actually got one in the end. Why else would they buy a car to leave in Utah?
oh that makes more sense and the size of the car too. i was start to think the ski lodge had purely been for views and interactions so they could launch their latest product

Reactions: 4
oh that makes more sense and the size of the car too. i was start to think the ski lodge had purely been for views and interactions so they could launch their latest product
Yeah me too. I hate to say it but if they get that massive £11m one im gonna have to stick around because that house was incredible.. they are so lucky 😞😞

those cars start from £37K, I bet it’s top of the range too. I don’t understand the point of it. Do they pay for expensive airport parking when they are back home? Do they store it elsewhere and hire someone to drive it to the airport each time thet arrive and then drive it away once they have left?
why do they visit Salt Lake City, is it to visit family or another reason?
I think Salt Lake City is the home of the morman church but I might be wrong

Reactions: 6
I find the lack of preparation so confusing for them.. are we really supposed to believe Kimmy didn’t plan weaning SK in advance, or Tiffany didn’t get decorations and games etc sorted for the baby shower? I’m sure they have it all sorted and just post the questions for engagement 🙃

Definition of first world problems happening on Kimmy’s story…IKEA is out of high chairs and apparently it’s the only place in the free world you can buy them 😒

3B861654-46C2-49E3-AFAC-4DF3F21F8F41.jpeg

Poor old Stevie Kate, wheeled out for Instagram, dressed as a present and being almost force fed avocado and porridge (so far) as her very first meal. Even the commenters are saying she should only have one food at a time. This family don’t care about food allergies or her poor immature digestive system coping with all these new things, they just want the Instagram live to drive up engagement 😡

Did Kimmy seriously just wear a $500 rent dress to feed SK mashed avocado?! I would be terrified to wear it while eating incase I stained it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.