Turtle Creek Lane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the IKEA was out of high chairs but they just happened to have ordered another chair she could be fed in? Okay..

Love it when SK throws them a curveball and doesn’t ‘perform’ though 🥴

Reactions: 1
Steve Kate is not ready to wean yet. She still has a the tongue thrust reflex. But with these people it’s anything for engagement.

Reactions: 3
Yes I think the ski lodge will be announced soon didn’t Jen say the other she had something to announce in like around a week?

I just wonder how this weaning process will work with SK , does she get to try all different kinds of food or just the same diet as every one else non refined carbs ect

Yes I think the ski lodge will be announced soon didn’t Jen say the other she had something to announce in like around a week?
You’re spot on. She mentioned it in her stories today that they’ve gone under contract for one. But they haven’t announced which - just that they’ve narrowed it down to three. 😆

That baby was not interested in boring avocado and oatmeal was she 🤣 it looked like they got ready made jars of baby food. Agreed it is probably no sugar or carbs. I hate that bottle tube feed system they use too. Having had a tube fed grandchild it saddens me that people choose to feed babies in this manner.
Bingo on the ski lodge! Of course the huge car was to use up there for the few weeks a year they all go up 🙄( eye roll emoji is my most used on this thread)

The ski wear fashion show today-ugh.
I get that they’re very very wealthy, fair play and all.
But I’m getting very weary of all the ostentatious wealth. And all the fast fashion decor that they replace every year.

Reactions: 4
Today we learn from them we should be humble and do things for others. What do they do for others? Have some kids over to learn scripture, make Instagram content dropping carb filled stuff off on doorsteps and the occasional cheap blanket for sick kids?

i remember one summer MK ran a summer camp in their garden, of course she was encouraged to charge for it! I knew someone as wealthy as them and had a similar giant house. Both summer and Christmas time they would hold multiple parties for under privileged kids, I was talking to them a week after they had flown traumatised kids from Afghanistan in and let them have a few days of fun and care free time. They had a charity foundation and they also used their skill to help people with cancer. They were self made too. The woman was boasting, she was just saying about how very lucky they are and they like being able to share that.

Reactions: 2
Today we learn from them we should be humble and do things for others. What do they do for others? Have some kids over to learn scripture, make Instagram content dropping carb filled stuff off on doorsteps and the occasional cheap blanket for sick kids?
That's not doing anything for others....like disadvantaged people don't get anything out of it.

Volunteering time, as well as cold hard cash, is actually giving. Both are extremely valuable.

But she'd rather fly back forth from Utah throughout a global pandemic.

Today we learn from them we should be humble and do things for others. What do they do for others?
We don’t see enough of this from any of them. Just the privilege, the pranks and the overconsumption of everything. But don’t worry, they can give financial advice and tell the peasants how to get rich. What a load of hypocrites! I would dread to think how creepy Snr made his millions.. terrifying thought. You just know somewhere along the lines there’s been exploitation of some kind 😬

Reactions: 6
What do you think of giving SK avocado as her first food?
Nothing wrong with avocado as a first food but SK is way too young to be weaning however not like they care about that. I’m surprised she was allowed avocado as it’s full of (good) fats though!

Nothing wrong with avocado as a first food but SK is way too young to be weaning however not like they care about that. I’m surprised she was allowed avocado as it’s full of (good) fats though!
She's almost 6 months and it really depends on the baby. I think most people start with baby porridge etc for a few weeks though.

She's almost 6 months and it really depends on the baby. I think most people start with baby porridge etc for a few weeks though.
Blimey you’re right, can’t believe she’s nearly 6 months already. I genuinely thought she was only about 4 😂 Nah baby porridge is a waste of time IMO but then I only did BLW with both mine, didn’t have the time or energy to cook and purée stuff!

• Haha
I’m sorry but isn’t this dangerous? Surely you wouldn’t wrap a blanket around a babies face?
I said exactly the same when i saw it. They issued warnings not to put a muslin over a buggy for those wanting to get kids to sleep or to block out light but likely never thought there needed to be a warning not to wrap your babies head up!!

Reactions: 4
I said exactly the same when i saw it. They issued warnings not to put a muslin over a buggy for those wanting to get kids to sleep or to block out light but likely never thought there needed to be a warning not to wrap your babies head up!!
I thought the same, it looked like she was smothering the baby!

Oh my gosh for Ask half birthday today they had her eating organic pumpkin they wouldn't even let her eat a bite of the cake or at least try a tiny bit of cake even if it's just one little tiny tiny tiny bit. That poor child eating organic pumpkin on her birthday or half birthday??? And who even has a half a birthday celebration maybe I just lived in a different world and a different time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.