Turtle Creek Lane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it petty to DM Tiffany spoilers for Broadchurch Series 2/3? Asking for a friend.. 😂

(Disclaimer - would never actually message any of them hahaha)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did you see Kimmys stories today? She must have had 100 packages of new outfits for SK strewn all over the room!! Oh my gosh! I've never seen anything like it. I know there are team Kimmys here but I've always thought she was full of herself. Jen never bothers me like that. Or MK.

Reactions: 5
They're all discusting imo. Trump supporting, disordered eating Mormon overlords. Still watch though. Bar MK she's precious and must be protected.

Reactions: 6
The shopping that Kimmy does!
Even The neighbours kid got bored opening parcels of outfits for baby SK.
It’s a new Halloween outfit a day at the moment. Poor kid will be dressed as a turkey for thanksgiving and next it will be Disney does Christmas outfits.
I can’t work out if Kimmy has an addiction to shopping or if it is ‘their normal’.
Meanwhile, Jen’s face is tightening at an alarming rate. The women look more like a blonde Nancy Reagan by the day. Lollipop head, stringy little arms and the huge teeth #ad sponsored by the electronic toothbrush they all pimp out 🙄

Reactions: 4
I have a confession, I bought the bacteria killing facial brush 😳 remove me from tattle now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Kimmy will have arrived home to all those decs on her doorstep. I'd be fuming if my inlaws did that while I was out.

Reactions: 3
I would like one! Please tell me where you got it from. Definitely don't want to use swipe up from them
The company I bought it from I see was dissolved in June (lack of sales maybe 🤔) but the brushes are on ebay.

I'm new and confused. Who's engaged is it one of the kids?? Are they not all married off already? ( Except MK and Sam our Super Hero obviously!)

I'm new and confused. Who's engaged is it one of the kids?? Are they not all married off already? ( Except MK and Sam our Super Hero obviously!)
Its the favourite son tanner who is engaged to his girlfriend of about 25 minutes, Katie. They don't live in the same state so they don't feature too often on their stories

I forgot about this but need to get it off my chest.. Kimmy and Jnr’s gallery wall.. did it have any straight lines in it at all? Trying to relax in that living room with such a clusterfuck of a gallery wall would be impossible for me, would drive me nuts 😂 why is everything they do so slapdash?

I forgot about this but need to get it off my chest.. Kimmy and Jnr’s gallery wall.. did it have any straight lines in it at all? Trying to relax in that living room with such a clusterfuck of a gallery wall would be impossible for me, would drive me nuts 😂 why is everything they do so slapdash?
Literal not a single straight line. Can't believe she showed it with a straight face as it looked like something from a Dr Seuss image

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Think Steve Jnr was pissed off with the pumpkin obstacle course/decor. Jen clearly forgot that they don’t live in a mansion with its own drive 🤣

Think Steve Jnr was pissed off with the pumpkin obstacle course/decor. Jen clearly forgot that they don’t live in a mansion with its own drive 🤣
To be fair, I don’t blame him! It looked tit and you could tell Kimmy hated it too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.