Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Just doesn't make sense! She's what 2.5 it's not like she's going to get a lot out of it. What about if something happens to her? Will Kimmy then have to fly out there? What happens if she doesn't want to play ball in the morning and they running late. Clearly haven't thought all this though and Kimmy sits there with her silly cackle!

Reactions: 5

Princesspoppy666

Why does kimmy never open their blinds? They’ve always got the “big light” on and blinds shut!! Weird, let some daylight in!!

Catlady1

VIP Member
I have noticed that since Kimmy had the new baby SK is looking decidedly disheveled and dirty. Bit like when Steve junior took her to Hong Kong 😬

Catlady1

VIP Member
Kimmy was clearly genuinely frightened. Get off social media love and rest and look after Yourself and baby.The only people she’s got to rely on are Tiff and Adam. Poor cow!!!!

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I don’t see that only bum shuffling at just over a year old is delayed development. In fact at a year whether they are walking is not even assessed. I think it’s more like it bothers tiff and she mentioned it to the doctor. And doctors are different in the US. The doctor probably said if you’re worried you COULD do this and this. And because they have the money to and need content they’ve done it!!
Bum shuffling is new. A few weeks ago she wasn’t doing that, we’ve never seen her roll herself over, get herself to sitting, pull herself to standing. Adam gave her the bottle to hold at her doctors appointment and she dropped it while she lay flat on her back like a much younger baby. No attempt to turn over while she lay there for ages. Same with her 11 month old photos, they left her laying on her back on the bed for photos and she just stayed there. It’s good to see she’s making progress now.

Hope1234

HERE WE GO!!! Another baby for content!!! Now just revealing her name will be for followers. Has to be such a big deal!!! Everything is for content. To make MORE MONEY!! They will probably wait a week before announcing the name so they can get more followers. I'm so sick of them ALL. I wish I could completely turn away.

ktra2021

Chatty Member
The pig, bunny and cat stories 🤯

Do they genuinely have zero idea of how that all came across? What would they have done if Camo Steve had found the cat dead in the middle of the highway? And they can’t find the bunny because the pig ate it?

It’s all way beyond bizarre. They seem to be trying to out crazy each other these days 😳

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Has Snr just been flying his chopper around while his wife’s been dealing with their house being infested with 100,000 bees??
The man is a spoiled child with zero care for his family.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Can anyone who’s got or knows where the pics are of the study before the hooks are empty pls add photos to the thread?!
I posted it yesterday 😊

Also has anyone seen this in the DM, I diedddd

• Haha

ktra2021

Chatty Member
How old is Lily? They are feeding her solids already. That’s so outdated the idea that a baby will sleep through the night if you give them solids. If she’s breast feeding her still it is complete nutrition until at least six months.
Just read she was four months old at the beginning of September.
And Lily’s first taste of solids was given by her grandmother whilst her mother filmed it (if we’re to believe what’s shared). Wouldn’t that be an experience a parent would want?

Lollipops23

VIP Member
If she were 6/7 and it was an opportunity for daddy/daughter time it would be splendid.

Instead he's going to be kicking his heels every evening from 7pm when she's gone to bed, with nothing to do. She's going to be bored, miss her mommy and confused AF.

Idiots, the lot of them.

I've noticed that Lily doesn't engage with Tiffany at all - it's particularly obvious on today's stories where she is talking about New York. Tiff spends so much time staring into the screen that Lily has already accepted that her engagement and reactions are coming from staring into the phone! If she ever looks at her mother, she's not making eye contact because her head is turned to the phone. So Lily has just given up! It's also really weird that she always seems to be arched away from Tiff, rather than snuggling into her. Poor baby.

• Sad

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I can’t actually believe Jen’s stories today. Iris ads saying she asked all her questions about the genocide in Rwanda to AI because she couldn’t understand their guide, and then how smiley everyone is and noticing how white their teeth are. She might outdo the India trip if she carries on like this 🤦🏻‍♀️
It screams white saviour with no self awareness

squacksquack

Chatty Member
Wow that’s a lot of bees. Also love her devastation at the custom faux finished walls being torn up. Jen, the whole house is made of cardboard and was built cheap. If the bees get you to replace it with something sturdier, they’ve done you a favour.

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Every kid is different in terms of potty training but surely their bigger worry should be that they’ve exposed so much of their small child that people they have never met are able to speculate about their toilet habits.
They’re so wilfully ignorant as long as they get that aff cash.