Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennabp

That house is falling apart you'd think with the amount of cash they have that they would do a huge overhaul on it!

Reactions: 5

Lalla

VIP Member
Why on earth are they trying to rehome a dog themselves rather than letting an animal rescue centre do it and do the proper checks etc?
I thought exactly the same!

I'm also baffled by why someone would dump a (possibly pedigree) pup of that age who looks in good condition, I'm sure that dog is someone's pet and hasn't been abandoned. What will the Turtles do if they re-home it and a few days later someone else turns up claiming it was their dog who escaped the car and ran off when they stopped for a comfort break?!

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
You never see Lily with toys, books, tummy time, rarely eating and then holding her bottle, she’s one! Surely they seen how kimmy was and the stiff she had/did with Stevie Kate. Either way glad the little ones getting help, her parents are morons.

Catlady1

VIP Member
The cheek of that Tiffany. She has help to look after her baby but still palms her off on a woman who has three year old triplets. I wonder if she’ll reciprocate? You are not the same as the rest of us you have paid help a legion of family members your parents paid help Diana and your job is posting on line links and selling us stuff you got for free!

Salisws

With all the money they have why oh why cant the buy SK decent shoes and ones that fit. Also why is she alwasy dressed in these stupid outfits that look like pyjamas. Annoys me so much. 🙄😫

Lollipops23

VIP Member
I'd be beyond livid if I was Kimmy. He managed to dress and groom himself throughout the trip, but poor SK is trailing around like a little street urchin.
I'd be packing my bags and going to my mother's with the kid tbh.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Howling at Tiffany trying to justify the need for marriage counselling but We AreNt HaVinG aNy ProBleMs suuuuuuure 🤐

Hope1234

Oh my gosh. Did anyone else happen to see one of the families stories today. McKenna Kate is getting way to thin. Her shoulder bones!! I've never seen her so thin!!
Here is the picture of McKenna Kate I forgot to attach. You can see her ribs and her shoulder bones. It could possibly be the start of an eating disorder because of the way her Mom and Dad are about food and starving and fasting. She's a beautiful girl too.

Attachments

Amydior1947

I’m sure there’s more to it. It probably happened 3 weeks ago, the dog is already rehomed and they’re just using it for engagement. So honest.

But god forbid anyone is gay or eats carbs. That’ll send you right to hell.

• Haha

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Omg please explain more, I missed it. What on earth? I'm presuming they were MK's friends?
They was Jens nieces (her sisters kids)
---
So jens taking SK on a mini adventure to ....... Target 🤣🤣🤣 she gets woken up with a camera shoved in her face

and can someone please tell me why when these lions go away does something always happen? Why can't they think ahead and if they have spent so much money on a cruise like that then why don't they go down the day before and stay in a hotel rather than travel on the day and risk something happening........ Also low key wanted Adam to be late and not make it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Why bother now though. I'm a few weeks she's flying to the other side of the world where she will probably have accidents as her body clock will be adjusting. I would have waited till she was back or not take her at all and Kimmy do it strictly when Steven jnr was away!

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
Saw this on tik Tok where Tiff had never heard of Travis kelce before Taylor swift and couldn’t resist a screenshot 🤣

IMG_1844.jpeg

• Haha

Catlady1

VIP Member
In the uk all ads have to be declared. Also affiliate links. Not so in America. Some good influencers in the US do it voluntarily. But TLC don’t ;their whole lives are ads. They knew what they were going to call the baby all along. Steven junior is the one manipulating it behind the scenes. He was desperate for that toddler meets new sister to go viral. But it didn’t. SK didn’t do anything especially cute. People had seen it all before. All those special moments used to get followers and likes.

Reactions: 4