Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Why did he fetch it back. Why didn't he leave it there. Probably others around so wasn't "lost" probably smelt the cat food and if there is someone at the ranch all the time then could have kept an eye on it.

Reactions: 2

taylore

if Tiff is feeding Lily with a spoon, how is it all over her cheeks and nose like that? Surely she wouldn’t have coated her child’s face with food like that for content.

Reactions: 2

zetta buttons

VIP Member
No it's not normal to buy children all that stuff to be an incentive to potty train. I'm from America and believe it or not we aren't all this crazy!! And I'm not even a parent but does one potty train a child in one weekend???? I've never heard of that before. Doesn't it have to be a gradual thing? Not in one weekend. Why is this family so clueless??
I have no idea about potty training 🤪 but I follow one of teef’s Dallas minions and they did it in a weekend with their child too.

• Wow
Reactions: 1

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
It’d make you sick, they could fund school and medicine for all those kids, imagine what $10,000 could even do, her there with a LV bum bag, they are sickening.

zetta buttons

VIP Member
I assume you’ve googled it but all I’ll say is they look so bloody hot !!
There seems to be loads about them. It just seems dangerous for little babies to sleep in a weighted garment. Maybe I’m wrong. It looked wrong, I googled and well…

In other news, are they really putting 10,000 balls in Kimmy’s car?

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Surprised they went off line at Christmas, wonder did someone die again or some drama
Nobody would have died as they would have had to document it! Definitely some drama and I'm quite surprised they was altogether at Christmas as normally one children and spouse is missing!

Queeniebee

VIP Member
What is this Iris AI that Adam is doing.
Think it's like google but through a text service rather than an app
---
What's the betting Kimmy, Steven and SK have a little London break soon! SK keeps going on about as it was the one time in her life where she got fed proper food!