Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EAD

VIP Member
So he arrived in the helicopter in darkness but family photos were taken in daylight. Was he already there, then left to come back again 🤔

Reactions: 1

Catlady1

VIP Member
For goodness sake why are these type of influencers apologising for selling us stuff on Black Friday? It’s the only day of the year when it’s obvious they’re doing it so that’s ok. The rest of the year they’re still doing it but in a cloak and dagger way. Stacey Solomon was apologising as well !! Kimmy was really bad. All the suggested gifts were her affiliates or companies it’s clear pay her to advertise.

Lollipops23

VIP Member
I’m so confused - lilys first time putting food in her mouth? Isn’t she 1 soon!? Does reef not let her feed herself ANYTHING!!??
Most kids are shoving stuff in their mouths (food and otherwise!) from 4/5 mths…how are they not scared silly for their baby at this point??

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Tiffany was late to meet her friend for a singing/reading session with Lily yet still had time to set her phone up for an entrance walk in to the library!

Poptart

VIP Member
Kimmy brushing SKs hair whilst saying she asked to wear her Elsa dress and put it on herself and asking if the water in Hong Kong was fine. Someones been reading here/Reddit 🙄

Queeniebee

VIP Member
SK looked a mess coming through those doors! Her hair clearly hasnt been done and that dress must be permanently glued to her! Still waiting for this Disney footage!

bellinibobble

VIP Member
At least the guest of honour travelled by helicopter so the travel to party time ratio was still dismal, but just about acceptable. Everyone else had to drive at least an hour each way for a three hour (with the birthday person present) party 🥲🥲🥲

squacksquack

Chatty Member
So all teeth, no brain has started her baby on solids at four months without even consulting her doctor. Stellar parenting from her as per usual!

Catlady1

VIP Member
So many great friends?? Who would turn down an invitation to a multi millionaire’s birthday party which is completely catered for ? I certainly wouldn’t even if it was alcohol free!!

Ajtw09

Chatty Member
I thought they didn't drink alcohol, why is Kimmy going on about getting cider? Could be alcohol free I suppose 🤔
I think in the USA unfiltered apple juice is known as ‘cider’, unlike the alcoholic stuff we’re used to in the UK.