Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I have a feeling that Adam no longer works for Amazon. Surely this is all a conflict of interests. If you work for an it company doesn’t any other operating system or such like that you invent become their intellectual property. I also read somewhere that all Amazon workers were called back to office working.
According to Reddit he does. Someone is able to log in and see who is a registered employee.

I hope everyone stops using iris after the free trial

Reactions: 1

emmanewbie

Talking of Adam, havn’t seen him in a few days, Tiffany’s desperately trying to fill in the gap with even more pointless content than usual

EAD

VIP Member
And the wee rabbit, why didn't she just leave it alone too, possibly more chance of survival than being shoved in a cage in a shower with a wild pig and a dog who wants to get you. And all them shrieking as well.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
So the first time they have given her something to eat by herself (minus the cookie as we all know that was a set up) is a salty tortilla crisp! Yeah because a carrot or a piece of cucumber or fruit wouldn't make good content!

Queeniebee

VIP Member
When Steven was looking at the certificate you could see the first 2 letters (if the top part was the name)
---
Although I was convinced they could have called her Minnie after Jen but that may get confusing. Possibly Maddie but I'm
Not sure if they have mentioned that name before somewhere in there family!
---
When Steven was looking at the certificate you could see the first 2 letters (if the top part was the name)
---
Although I was convinced they could have called her Minnie after Jen but that may get confusing. Possibly Maddie but I'm
Not sure if they have mentioned that name before somewhere in there family!
Possible Marlie-Kate sticking to the same theme as the ie to match Stevie. Not sure if they will use Kate though x

Attachments

Last edited:

Lollipops23

VIP Member
I’m amazed it’s only 2.3m tbh. A house like that in dublin would be 5m+ I’d say.
Why are they moving out of their current mansion again?

Queeniebee

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure it's this one:

She said her closet was pink! Does it have a pink closet (can't check as the pictures wouldn't load)
---
Oh my gosh!!! There house is INFESTED with bees!! How creepy is that? That house probably cost a fortune to build. Why are the having so many problems with the construction of this house. The bee infestation keeps getting scarier and scarier. I live in the USA and I have never heard of bees, thousands of them living inside walls of houses.
When she was saying that the bees is Tiffany's bedroom was the reason she was so sweet 🤦‍♀️
---
Oh my gosh!!! There house is INFESTED with bees!! How creepy is that? That house probably cost a fortune to build. Why are the having so many problems with the construction of this house. The bee infestation keeps getting scarier and scarier. I live in the USA and I have never heard of bees, thousands of them living inside walls of houses.
I think it's only the deer valley house that hasn't had any problems with it so far!

Catlady1

VIP Member
Yet another holiday! If I’d missed my flight I would literally be sobbing. Not putting on a fake manic grin for the gram.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
I wonder how much of these holiday dramas are staged. Not too late for setting up a camera to record Adam running down the gang plank. Is it called that on an cruise? Anyone remember the engagement ring saga. It was very forced!
I fell into Reddit this morning as was awake at silly o clock.... my god they savage over there. A lot reckon it was staged. Someone said they worked on a cruises and it just wouldn't happen!

bellinibobble

VIP Member
The empty hook on the wall behind Jen in these stories is sending me.. guess all the animal carcass decor has been moved out of the way for now 🙄🤢🤬