Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I think it’s some outdoor space at their local shopping centre 🫣 they are unbelievably cringe.

Also that giveaway Kimmy is doing, I thought wow Tiffany looks weird in this reel and then I realised it was another random influencer 🤣 she has a weird little doppelgänger running around town and I’m not ready to live in a world with two of them.

Reactions: 2

Queeniebee

VIP Member
I’ve since learnt some rich people carry them when they travel abroad. Why they weren’t safely stored in the hotel is another question. Also who takes 2 laptops, an iPad and 4 sets of spare AirPods in a diaper bag when looking after their baby is another question
I don't understand the laptops! Wondering if they are saying that so can claim on insurance!

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Are we just ignoring the fact they are ignoring they completely changed the date of SKs birthday? I get they just had a baby but you can’t just change your kids birthday because it’s not convenient?
You could understand if she went into premature labour and was in hospital etc but they knew when the baby was going to be born. If they stopped posting on SM and helping Jen turn her house into something stupid then they could have got it all organised and then celebrated her birthday on her actual day!

JaffaCake

The Reddit thread has clocked the second bee infestation (LOL) is in Creepy Snr’s study. AKA.. The room that has never been shown due to the trophies from his hunting. but I’m guessing Tiffany forgot that. 😑😑

Snr’s SDE 🤝🏻 killing animals for fun
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 2464041
omg he is gross, so so sick. I wondered why that room didn’t look familiar…cos they never show it!!

Queeniebee

VIP Member
What are they like eating the microwave dinners from the trays! Can they not put them on plates and all eat together like a family? I know their eating is very disordered but it’s nuts how they live
If we ever have ready meals (which is rarely just when I know I'm not going to be in on a teatime to actually cook) we never eat them out the cartons, they get dishes up on a plate. I thought that was the norm until I saw them all!

Catlady1

VIP Member
So … she traded in her car for a new one and they leant her old one back to her till the other one comes? Surely the garage don’t own the old one until to the day you pick up the new one? Maybe it’s different in America?Every time something happens to them I immediately think it’s all staged. But surely even they wouldn’t stage a robbery then let a passerby phone the police? And I bet she let in Glenda the house keeper clear all that shit up she’d got out looking for a key!!

Queeniebee

VIP Member
I can't believe she took SK to the shop looking like that. Could of least brushed her hair and wiped her face