Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmanewbie

Ridiculous prank was quite a letdown. I wonder if the housekeeper and poor Diana will have to clean it up?

Reactions: 2

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Wow! Pumpkin out of a tin for a 6 month old 🙄
Would of been healthier to use one of those pumpkins they threw out of the helicopter and made homemade pumpkin food than that crap
---
Does anyone else think they don’t actually live in TCL? Like how do they cook with all those decorations?
I reckon she spends all day/evening decorating that by the time it comes to sit down it's bedtime! Or Steve's office has a few couches and TV in so they sit in there on a evening away from the glittering tat and spooky faces!

zetta buttons

VIP Member
I’m finding McKenna Kate to be looking more and more like a mannequin. What’s with the weird head tilt and perma smile in every picture? Have they done something to her?

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Someone on reddits posted a photo of Jen and SK, sk looks like she has a rash all over her face (a lot are saying it's either make up or windburn!) maybe this why they all haven't posted.

ktra2021

Chatty Member
Oh my gosh. Could someone please tell me what was near or in the bathtub story with Lily and Adam? I missed it.
A plugged in diffuser with eucalyptus oil perched on the edge of the bath to supposedly help with Lily’s cold.

• Wow

Catlady1

VIP Member
I have thought many times that they don’t live in the parts of the house they show they don’t live in. I mean who wants to relax of an evening with all that stuff everywhere?

Blossomandboo

I get they wanted a party for Lily before Jen goes to Africa but why put a post up saying happy 1st birthday 11 days before her actual birthday or are they not celebrating actual birthdays like sk to? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Is it an American thing or did anyone else buy all that sort of stuff when potty training?

We had a sticker chart and a chocolate button and then a little prize (was probably a toy car when they did 2 weeks off dry days