Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
As for the popcorn, they really are idiots. I can’t believe Jen or Kimmy (for her faults) aren’t saying a few things to help.

Reactions: 2

zetta buttons

VIP Member
She claims her house is cold at 57 degrees. Well that equates to 13. Try living in the U.K. Tiff hun with our standing charges, you’ll soon get used to 13.

(I know she has a baby so it needs to be warmer but she doesn’t half go on)

Emmalj44

I was telling my hubby about the robbery !!! And he said did they stage it? As part of a content plot so the parents rush out and on a mercy mission? Always a drama with them! And Junior is thick as pig shit carrying that lot around. In any city. If I was Kimmy I’d be on the next plane home. And then he chased them through London. Just the other day a man was stabbed in Liverpool by a twelve year old. But of course they have a stereotypical idea of good old fashioned London Town.
My bf said exactly the same

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Adams brother is more relaxed and at ease holding the baby than Tiff
And Adam 🤣. They both hold her so weirdly. He's always shaking her an tiff barely holds her properly. She always has lilly facing away from her an it just looks so uncomfortable.

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
What’s going on with the size of Kimmys feet? It’s all I noticed in the stories. Like giant feet when she’s so slim
---
The comment’s on Tiffany’s most recent grid post.. 😬😬 she’s getting annihilated and rightly so.

And if you look she’s only replying to those kissing her arse. She’s getting so far from where she was it’s a real shame to see.

Attachments

Last edited:
The story with Stevie Kim telling her parents to stop it just about broke my heart. 🙈 She’s not gonna co-operate with them much longer xx

EAD

VIP Member
Think the sonographer said 'I don't know' when Tiff asked could she get pregnant again.

EAD

VIP Member
Are they for real with all these animals 😳
A wild pig for SK birthday, I've heard it all now.

• Wow

Queeniebee

VIP Member
So Steve is fasting again que all the stories on how he's feeling great, he's doing this to stop getting dementia etc etc!
---
Even got poor Sam advertising AG1 powder

Peach*123

Why does Tiffany go away knowing her brother is about to have a baby???
They make out to be such a close family and all besties so weird they would be away again !!!

if I was Kim I’d be raging🤦‍♀️