Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was tanner lol
Me too when I saw the story! Then when I looked back on photos they look identical? Wonder if Stevensenior had his way with adams mum lol 🙈🤣

Oh gosh. Yes!!! You’re right.
I’m from an area with a high Mormon population. The majority of them look like siblings. When they get married, their spouse usually looks like a brother/sister. Hair color/eye color/height. Even mannerisms.
Very werid isn't it! I suppose when you are a certain religion and your from that kind of area I suppose somewhere along the line you could all potential be related 🤷🏼‍♀️ X

Reactions: 2
I would be raging if someone with a big following shared my child on Instagram like that. The absolute neck of her

Reactions: 3
The obsession with finding Sam beef is ridiculous. “We want to embrace culture …” but they better have food we like. It’s known across the world, or so I assumed, that beef is not consumed there. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I think that’s the last Christmas holiday that Steven Snr will be allowed to plan 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t look very festive,I would have hated to go there at Christmas .

Reactions: 3
Where did all the snow go?
Yesterday Tiff and Adam were snowed in, today it's all vanished 🤔

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or has mckenna kate turned a bit annoying? Sounds like a brat at the airport coz it's not her ideal way to spend new years eve. She's literally just left a 7 star hotel!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Awww Jen was cross with Steve for paying for the first class lounge when she thought the business class lounge was just fine. We all have our problems I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it just me or has mckenna kate turned a bit annoying? Sounds like a brat at the airport coz it's not her ideal way to spend new years eve. She's literally just left a 7 star hotel!
I thought they went to India to teach the kids to be grateful for all they have!

Reactions: 8
No surprise the kids loved Dubai more - showy, OTT and playground of the wealthy!

imagine Steve Snr imparting his ‘knowledge’ on you while you just try to do your job working in a shop, airport or restaurant! Such a strange man!

Reactions: 12
He reminds me of someone who would have a women in every state whilst his wife was happy sat at home! 🤢

Reactions: 4
Steve Jr posted that he likes magic spoon cookie flavour despite that “magic spoon are no longer paying us to say we like their cereal”!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.