Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My best pal travelled to India after we graduated.. she told me India stands for
I’d
Never
Do
It
Again

after what she told me she shat out for weeks after she came home I’m not surprised! 💩💩💩💩💩

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Try staying in your own country and stop voting for politicians that don’t advocate against universal healthcare and walk all over the rights of 50% of the population to have autonomy over their own bodies. Maybe just maybe India only wants American tourists for the money they spend and not their tone death worthiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Kimmy’s parents seem so down to earth and normal, wonder what they make of the tlc and ott’nesd

Reactions: 9
She’s “impressed with the work ethic” of Indian women.
What a condescending witch. She’s never worked a day in her life, she wouldn’t know hard work if it jumped up and bit her.

Reactions: 17
She’s “impressed with the work ethic” of Indian women.
What a condescending witch. She’s never worked a day in her life, she wouldn’t know hard work if it jumped up and bit her.
I’m sure all Americans just decorate their houses and pick up their kids from school…

Reactions: 3
Remembering this when you’re staying in a palace and shoving your phone into all the workers faces eh
1F602243-19BE-4339-A283-7E364472E567.jpeg

Reactions: 5
What did poor India do to deserve the finest white trash Utah has to offer?? Seriously though is this some kind of recruitment drive?

Reactions: 4
And meanwhile back with Steven junior and Kimmy at her Mum and Dads in California they are making their house like a bombs hit it not tidying up after their daughter and leaving her Mum to do it. Although her Mum was teaching Stevie Kate tidying up!!

Reactions: 3
The millionaire plays with the little peasants in the village and ticks something off his bucket list. How quaint x

Reactions: 14
The woman in the village asking Jen if she wants to help make the cow tit floor 🤣 top work!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else see the uncanny resemblance between Adams brother Chris and Tiffs brother Tanner? Only noticed it the other day when he popped up on one of tiffs stories (adams brother) and at first glance thought it was tanner!
Oh gosh. Yes!!! You’re right.
I’m from an area with a high Mormon population. The majority of them look like siblings. When they get married, their spouse usually looks like a brother/sister. Hair color/eye color/height. Even mannerisms.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else see the uncanny resemblance between Adams brother Chris and Tiffs brother Tanner? Only noticed it the other day when he popped up on one of tiffs stories (adams brother) and at first glance thought it was tanner!
I thought it was tanner lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.