Turtle Creek Lane #3 Jen ‘eats food how God intended it’ but we don’t recall Magic Spoon in the Bible 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on about having cravings already! And asking her dad to guess the gender at 6 weeks!!! Omg this will be a long pregnancy!

Reactions: 3
Asking if she can have a bump when her baby’s the size of a lentil 😬 wow. Excited to see Jen’s reaction vid though.. not gonna lie.

Reactions: 2
Funny how the craving she claimed to have was for something she had a code for 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So handy the other two have got Stevie Kate as a handy accessory to help flog all the crap they advertise and sell

Reactions: 2
Do they actually own the cherry picker? Have they hired it? Mad Jen the Mormon and her personal cherry picker 😂😂

Her questions for the doctor. First one was ‘when will we know if it’s twins?’ Part of me wonders if she actually needed any fertility treatment, or if she just did it to increase her chance of twins. Twins would be so great for her engagement, and her SALES! Imagine the oh so sweet pictures of them in matching clothing. Part of me hopes she does get twins because they are bloody hard work.

She also asked if she could intermittent fast 😱Surely her priority should be nourishing her baby, not making sure she doesn’t put on too many pounds. I am happy for her, but things like this make me question whether she’s cut out to be a mother.

Reactions: 14
When I was pregnant with my first my other half got me a bunch of flowers and congratulated me. When we were getting married and I walked down the isle to him he said "you look well" now I'm divorcing the pr..k 😂

• Haha
wow those stories from Kimmy. you can see she is holding back tears and it’s still clearly very concerned despite the stories sounding positive. Also surprised to hear she has breast implants 🤷🏼‍♀️ hope she is ok though from this point forward!
what did I miss?

Her questions for the doctor. First one was ‘when will we know if it’s twins?’ Part of me wonders if she actually needed any fertility treatment, or if she just did it to increase her chance of twins. Twins would be so great for her engagement, and her SALES! Imagine the oh so sweet pictures of them in matching clothing. Part of me hopes she does get twins because they are bloody hard work.

She also asked if she could intermittent fast 😱Surely her priority should be nourishing her baby, not making sure she doesn’t put on too many pounds. I am happy for her, but things like this make me question whether she’s cut out to be a mother.
God I hope it’s just one. I’m happy she’s pregnant but I hope it’s a single pregnancy so she doesn’t get her twins for engagement and everything she wished for in that sense! As for fasting, ffs feed that baby or those babies and eat carbs

As soon as she started clomid my friend said ‘she’s aiming for twins’

what did I miss?
Kimmy did some stories explaining she had found a lump in her breast, there is history of breast cancer in her family so she had gone for some tests and a mammogram but dr said it was nothing to worry about. She definitely looked spooked in the stories though.

Reactions: 1
T

That child better not gain too much weight. It’ll be intermittent fasting on a baby bottle. She’s going to strap a glucose monitor to it the second it shoots out.

• Sad
C5EAAAF7-0148-4AD2-AEFB-582664C319AC.jpeg

After reading the caption about her friend walking an hour each way to work, I thought she was going to say she was giving her a lift today or something. No, not Jen! Jen’s just grateful she’s got a car. duck the friend who obviously can’t afford one on her store worker wage. Wow, the privilege is coming off Jen in waves today.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1592273
After reading the caption about her friend walking an hour each way to work, I thought she was going to say she was giving her a lift today or something. No, not Jen! Jen’s just grateful she’s got a car. duck the friend who obviously can’t afford one on her store worker wage. Wow, the privilege is coming off Jen in waves today.
She has probably spent the cost of a new car on holiday decorations (and crane hire).

Reactions: 5
I
View attachment 1592273
I am getting to the point where I’m struggling to watch. They’ve always been over the top and out of touch. But it’s gotten SO much worse. The entitlement and privilege is busting out at the seams in every single post. I don’t even think I can do it much longer for the train wreck factor 😬😅

Reactions: 5
I don't trust ultra religious men at the best of times but the dad (Steve Snr) does have a v sweet relationship with his daughter Tiffany. The video of her pregnancy reveal to him was sweet.
I hope her pregnancy goes well, she seems incredibly nervous about losing the baby and she is clearly getting her hopes very high.

I’m very confused about Jr’s stories saying he’s planning a trip to London as a surprise for Kim’s birthday. He posted on his story last week that he had booked the tickets!

Kimmy did some stories explaining she had found a lump in her breast, there is history of breast cancer in her family so she had gone for some tests and a mammogram but dr said it was nothing to worry about. She definitely looked spooked in the stories though.
Thanks for the catch up

I don't trust ultra religious men at the best of times but the dad (Steve Snr) does have a v sweet relationship with his daughter Tiffany. The video of her pregnancy reveal to him was sweet.
I hope her pregnancy goes well, she seems incredibly nervous about losing the baby and she is clearly getting her hopes very high.
If you think their relationship is sweet I take it you’ve never read the poem Tiffany either wrote about how he raised her or the poem he made her recite? It’s not clear which. The poem is so engrained in Tiffany she has it on her website and credits her dad, it’s called ‘naughty but nice’. edit it looks like he made her recite it on the way to school frequently

HOW TO BE NAUGHTY & YET BE NICE

Please Mr. Lawyer give me advice

On how to be naughty and yet be nice

I want the men and I want the wine

I want the lights that brightly shine

I want the fun without the price

I want to be naughty and yet be nice

I want the thrill of the first long kiss

I want the things that good girls miss

I want the arms and the heart of a man

And yet be single if I can

I don't like sin but I do like spice

I want to be naughty and yet be nice

I want to do what some girls do

Tease and cuddle and bill and coo

Pencil my eyebrows and powder my nose

Bob my hair and roll my hose

Rouge my cheeks and also my lips

And carry a silver flask on my hips

Tango a little and shimmy a lot

Park my clothes when the weather is hot

Ride and swim, golf and skate

Go out early and come home late.

Break all records -- oh all but one

And be good and true when the game is done

So as a lawyer give me advice

On how to be naughty and yet be nice.

The Lawyer's Reply

The advice I give is good and true

You can't have your cake and eat it too

If you want the men and you want the wine

You must pay the price as you love and dine

If the first one yields a moments bliss

Why the next must be a longer kiss

If you want the arms and the heart of a man

Beware they'll trap you if they can

If you want the things that good girls miss

You've got to be wiser than most girls is

So watch your step is my advice

If you want to be naughty and yet be nice

Go to it kid with grease and paint

That makes you look like what you ain't

Shimmy and drink to your hearts content

Be hugged and squeezed till your ribs are bent

Park your clothes on a hickory limb

But don't you dare go in and swim

Bathe if you will where you can't be seen

But you can't use mud and come out clean

The game you play is man's long suit

Since Eve first nibbled the forbidden fruit

Whatever you get -- you'll pay the price

For you can't be naughty and yet be nice

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh sweet baby Jesus. Not the poem. I just got done blocking that out of my brain. Gives me the jeebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.