Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other day when Steven junior found out about the egg prank. He really aggressively called Kimmy a liar. It was a cringe making watch. It was an egg and part of a silly game. Maybe it was meant to be funny but I don’t think her brother and sister in law thought it was 😐

Reactions: 2
Just went on kimmys insta and her crying cus steven wasn’t there, I don’t particularly warm to her but I feel sorry for her, I think there’s defo issues there with the relationship

Reactions: 3
I think he has covid too! I do think he’d be super sad to miss her birthday but that baby looked so unhappy, she is just a prop. she’s not the most smiley at the best of times but her little face at times 🥺

The birthday stuff looked lovely but wow, the cost must be insane. Again, blows my mind!

I think he has covid too! I do think he’d be super sad to miss her birthday but that baby looked so unhappy, she is just a prop. she’s not the most smiley at the best of times but her little face at times 🥺

The birthday stuff looked lovely but wow, the cost must be insane. Again, blows my mind!
Well all I know is I would have literally had to have been unable to mobilise or dying to have missed my child’s first bday party…even if I was horrendously sick I would have washed and dressed went and seen the set up before and took a couple of pics and then lay down in one of the rooms of my mums house while all partying was happening….maybe even shown my face to wave at people but explain I was sick so couldn’t stay

Ok, I’ve been wanting to say it and hope it doesn’t come across too bad but…. Adam is gay isn’t he??? I mean, I can’t watch a story without two things, 1. him reminding me of a gay friend of mine 2. Feeling so so sad that he’s trapped in a marriage in this circus (if he is gay that is…) I’m surely not the only one?🙈

Reactions: 12
Ok, I’ve been wanting to say it and hope it doesn’t come across too bad but…. Adam is gay isn’t he??? I mean, I can’t watch a story without two things, 1. him reminding me of a gay friend of mine 2. Feeling so so sad that he’s trapped in a marriage in this circus (if he is gay that is…) I’m surely not the only one?🙈
I definitely feel the same way. But, I think they actually have fun doing friend stuff. Like a fun bestie relationship. They’ll probably do IVF and live the rest of their lives as friends.

Reactions: 7
I’m going to be “that” person for a second. I really don’t know that I buy he was sick. I think something has been off for a while. Their relationship doesn’t seem to be harmonizing like it once was. He seems a bit more rude, disgruntled and distant. But I’m probably imagining it.
Divorce begins with one having contempt for the other, cheats do it to justify cheating.

Yes this, I am surprised he didn’t post from his bed to show us how sick he was.
Well all I know is I would have literally had to have been unable to mobilise or dying to have missed my child’s first bday party…even if I was horrendously sick I would have washed and dressed went and seen the set up before and took a couple of pics and then lay down in one of the rooms of my mums house while all partying was happening….maybe even shown my face to wave at people but explain I was sick so couldn’t stay

Reactions: 1
Am I in the minority who doesn’t think Adam is gay?
When I first started following Tiff a couple years ago, I thought Adam was her brother. For longer than I would like to admit. And I thought her husband was just off camera. 😬 But, I think from what I’ve seen on this board you’re probably in the minority. Which is cool! We might be way way off over here in the majority. You never know.

When I first started following Tiff a couple years ago, I thought Adam was her brother. For longer than I would like to admit. And I thought her husband was just off camera. 😬 But, I think from what I’ve seen on this board you’re probably in the minority. Which is cool! We might be way way off over here in the majority. You never know.
I can totally see that. I’ve personally met quite a few American guys quite similar to Adam before where I thought they might be gay but, they turned out to be completely straight. The guys I met all had a very sheltered upbringing where they didn’t really leave their small towns in the states and knew nothing different. I assumed Adam might be the same. (If this makes any sense!)

Does this family have no boundaries? Even the sick bed and the toilet floor are regarded as an Instagram opportunity

I think it’s the wholesome Mormon religious upbringing that makes these husbands seem so….different.

I’m well jealous of their cruise, I would love to be on that holiday right now - why am I not rich dammit!! 🤣

Reactions: 5
I think it’s the wholesome Mormon religious upbringing that makes these husbands seem so….different.

I’m well jealous of their cruise, I would love to be on that holiday right now - why am I not rich dammit!! 🤣
I know right. I hate the idea of a cruise but that does look bloody lovely 🤦🏼‍♀️

Did Kimmy just call Eminem - ‘m&m’? 😬🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Steven Snr posted asking if he should attend a funeral while sick…but positioned the answer box in such a way that it’s impossible to say no!!

Am I in the minority who doesn’t think Adam is gay?
I don't think he is either.

I might have changed my mind about Steve Sr. He took over Jen's stories today and he was very gracious and kind. He was thanking everyone. I don't think anyone should be sick and I'm praying for her. Being nauseated is the worst.

Reactions: 6
I think they have covid. My friends got Omicron and had the worst stomach issues. Also been so long since we have seen Steven Jr hes probably in bed sick with it too, especially missing stevie's party. Also I kind of love how Stevie Kate gives no f#$%s about life with all the over the top crap and bows. 🤣

I don't think he is either.

I might have changed my mind about Steve Sr. He took over Jen's stories today and he was very gracious and kind. He was thanking everyone. I don't think anyone should be sick and I'm praying for her. Being nauseated is the worst.
I still think he's a vile weirdo. She's only got the shits. She'll live

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.