Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I in the minority who doesn’t think Adam is gay?
I mean I was shocked when I read that on here people thinking that. I don’t understand why they think that?

I still think he's a vile weirdo. She's only got the shits. She'll live
What makes you think he’s a weirdo?

I didn’t know they were Mormon or actually what that belief is so I’m
Just off to google that tit 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I didn’t know steve jr aggressively called kimmy a liar over the eggs. My friend told me he was laughing at kimmy for hiding in the pantry with SK when the tornado alarm was going off. Ffs those alarms are area specific, their house is stronger than a wooden one but if one decides to rip your roof off, why wouldn’t you do what your told which is take shelter when you hear the alarm?

i liked kimmy at first. I then disliked her, she was the one that created the whole media frenzy that is turtle creek lane. I’m now starting to see her as a girl stuck in a controlling relationship. She has everything on the surface but I wouldn’t swap places for everything, at least her actual family seem loving. Someone on Reddit said kimmys mum commented on the fruit ninja thing. Do you remember the knife advert they did. Apparently the mum said ‘please don’t do that again, kimmy nearly got cut’. Steve jr deleted the comment.

as for how skinny MK suddenly is, Jen is boasting about how much fat Sam has lost on some whacky unhealthy diet. She lost the weight at the same time so guessing she did it too but being younger and a girl they just haven’t mentioned it and are only using Sam to sell it. I feel MK is destined to have an eating disorder like the rest of the family, I hoped Sam would escape as he didn’t seem to care what the rest of the family did and was happy to eat pizza while they all checked their glucose monitors but then he’s getting all the praise for loosing his body fat now

I mean I was shocked when I read that on here people thinking that. I don’t understand why they think that?

What makes you think he’s a weirdo?

I didn’t know they were Mormon or actually what that belief is so I’m
Just off to google that tit 😂
Hard to know where to descibe Mormons. For starts the pecking order goes
Heavenly Father (god)
man of the house
wife (whose role is to serve her husband and have many Mormon children)

they then bring as many into the mormon faith as possible. You don’t have to be alive, they can bring dead relatives in too. They sort of get to go to their own planet too, it’s a bit complex on whether it’s a planet or not but you’re forever sealed as a Mormon and you get to go there.

they wear magical (they call it sacred( underwear), mostly rich. Huge huge history of sexual abuse, although they aren’t the only cult to have the corner on the sexual abuse front. Purity is a big thing.

they believe god wrote on golden plates (please correct me if I get this a little wrong), their founder Joseph found these and was able to translate them and they follow these.it’s mostly based in America although has spread around the world. I went past a big Mormon temple in london. Lots of money in it. I sometimes think Mormons make the catholics look poor but maybe the catholics own more expensive land! Think child marriage is a bit less popular than it was in traditional Mormon families.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I didn’t know steve jr aggressively called kimmy a liar over the eggs. My friend told me he was laughing at kimmy for hiding in the pantry with SK when the tornado alarm was going off. Ffs those alarms are area specific, their house is stronger than a wooden one but if one decides to rip your roof off, why wouldn’t you do what your told which is take shelter when you hear the alarm?

i liked kimmy at first. I then disliked her, she was the one that created the whole media frenzy that is turtle creek lane. I’m now starting to see her as a girl stuck in a controlling relationship. She has everything on the surface but I wouldn’t swap places for everything, at least her actual family seem loving. Someone on Reddit said kimmys mum commented on the fruit ninja thing. Do you remember the knife advert they did. Apparently the mum said ‘please don’t do that again, kimmy nearly got cut’. Steve jr deleted the comment.

as for how skinny MK suddenly is, Jen is boasting about how much fat Sam has lost on some whacky unhealthy diet. She lost the weight at the same time so guessing she did it too but being younger and a girl they just haven’t mentioned it and are only using Sam to sell it. I feel MK is destined to have an eating disorder like the rest of the family, I hoped Sam would escape as he didn’t seem to care what the rest of the family did and was happy to eat pizza while they all checked their glucose monitors but then he’s getting all the praise for loosing his body fat now

Hard to know where to descibe Mormons. For starts the pecking order goes
Heavenly Father (god)
man of the house
wife (whose role is to serve her husband and have many Mormon children)

they then bring as many into the mormon faith as possible. You don’t have to be alive, they can bring dead relatives in too. They sort of get to go to their own planet too, it’s a bit complex on whether it’s a planet or not but you’re forever sealed as a Mormon and you get to go there.

they wear magical (they call it sacred( underwear), mostly rich. Huge huge history of sexual abuse, although they aren’t the only cult to have the corner on the sexual abuse front. Purity is a big thing.

they believe god wrote on golden plates (please correct me if I get this a little wrong), their founder Joseph found these and was able to translate them and they follow these.it’s mostly based in America although has spread around the world. I went past a big Mormon temple in london. Lots of money in it. I sometimes think Mormons make the catholics look poor but maybe the catholics own more expensive land! Think child marriage is a bit less popular than it was in traditional Mormon families.
And they always, without fail, marry someone that looks like a brother/sister or very close family relation. Every Mormon I know has married someone that looks and sounds like a sibling.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The biggest part is, it’s a very wealthy organisation. It’s a business. Worth billions.

All active members pay the church 10% of their income. The average Mormon man is wealthier than the general population though too.

more in depth here, although an old article.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oooo my god. My eyes have been opened. Where do they get the money from
To be so wealthy to pay the church etc. are the women allowed to work proper jobs or are they homemakers and child bearers? I couldn’t determine either are they allowed to birth control and why can’t they have things like coffee etc?

Oooo my god. My eyes have been opened. Where do they get the money from
To be so wealthy to pay the church etc. are the women allowed to work proper jobs or are they homemakers and child bearers? I couldn’t determine either are they allowed to birth control and why can’t they have things like coffee etc?
They can have birth control, Tiffany spoke about having her coil removed. Definitely no sex before marriage though so often get married very young. Unsure about the job front - none of the TCL women have proper jobs but that could be because they run TCL i guess.
the Mormon men also have to complete a 2 year ‘mission’ elsewhere in the world where they spend The entire time converting other people to Mormonism - I think Tanner went to Ukraine.
definitely no alcohol, and supposedly no caffeine but have seen Adam and Jen drinking caffeine drinks so maybe not so strict on that one!

• Wow
They can have birth control, Tiffany spoke about having her coil removed. Definitely no sex before marriage though so often get married very young. Unsure about the job front - none of the TCL women have proper jobs but that could be because they run TCL i guess.
the Mormon men also have to complete a 2 year ‘mission’ elsewhere in the world where they spend The entire time converting other people to Mormonism - I think Tanner went to Ukraine.
definitely no alcohol, and supposedly no caffeine but have seen Adam and Jen drinking caffeine drinks so maybe not so strict on that one!
Missions to convert people duck meeeee. Pot

Stacey Dooley did a documentary on Mormons in the UK, it was an interesting insight into how they live. Although, her voice does go through me! Traditionally, they cannot drink hot drinks but, I think it’s become more relaxed in more modern times.

• Wow
You can spot Mormons who are on their missions a mile off! It’s like Jehovahs’ witnesses, 18 year old boys in full suits who are clutching a bible 😜 they just have a certain ‘look’. Then they look for a nice wife. cos they’re horny as f-ck 😆

Mormonism used to be linked with polygamy too but that’s not usual, that’s like the fundamentalist branch of it!

Stacey Dooley did a documentary on Mormons in the UK, it was an interesting insight into how they live. Although, her voice does go through me! Traditionally, they cannot drink hot drinks but, I think it’s become more relaxed in more modern times.
Oh my goodness what’s wrong with hot drinks 😳🤪

I really feel like I’ve had an education.

I do think they should speak more about their faith on their pages so it makes sense as to why they are the way they are

Oh my god! So they got someone to come do an IV on jen! Honestly!…I mean it prob has done her good but from a medical perspective, how do they know how much to give? Have they taken bloods? Checked her electrolytes? What’s her sodium? What’s her potassium? How do they know they’re giving her what she needs?! Honestly 🙈….if she’s bad enough that they feel they need fluid replacement a hospital prob would have been a good bet 🙄

America, where every single medical procedure is monetised.
To be fair, she looked like death in the pics posted. Steve Snr really should be more respectful of her privacy, I doubt she’s in a fit state to complain at the min.

• Heart
Oh my god! So they got someone to come do an IV on jen! Honestly!…I mean it prob has done her good but from a medical perspective, how do they know how much to give? Have they taken bloods? Checked her electrolytes? What’s her sodium? What’s her potassium? How do they know they’re giving her what she needs?! Honestly 🙈….if she’s bad enough that they feel they need fluid replacement a hospital prob would have been a good bet 🙄
This! I can’t believe it all.. Jen you were due to take four flights in two days, you eat practically nothing and choose manuka nasal sprays and sponsored supplements over eating proper healthy food, a normal BMI and wearing a mask in a pandemic. Are you surprised that 1. You get ill and 2. Your body is unable to fight things off?

The load of them are total idiots. SK had such red cheeks at her birthday party, has been around Steven throughout his episode of sickness and what was the first thing she did when they woke her up on her first birthday? Sneeze twice. Poor kid 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Someone’s said it already but pretty sure if she ate a normal balanced diet and wasn’t so underweight she’d be feeling better by now

IV fluids at home isn’t just a American thing, it’s easily accessible in London too. Even Westfield has a stand set up where you can go get an IV drip of vitamins done. Not unusual and I actually think if you can afford it it’s a great idea if you’re as sick as Jen looks! If it is a stomach bug then she definitely was very dehydrated, I expect the IV has done her a world of good.

• Wow
Brown thomas has it now 🤣 one doc said what they were offering was basically a dioralyte

IV fluids at home isn’t just a American thing, it’s easily accessible in London too. Even Westfield has a stand set up where you can go get an IV drip of vitamins done. Not unusual and I actually think if you can afford it it’s a great idea if you’re as sick as Jen looks! If it is a stomach bug then she definitely was very dehydrated, I expect the IV has done her a world of good.
as far as I know it hasn’t reached Scotland. Would be mainly for the hungover, I know I’d try it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.