Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kimmy said there would be quite a few cakes so I bet there will be some weird creations! There’ll be some normal stuff for show like always but you know it’s going straight in the bin once the party is over.

———————————————————————
Did anyone notice on Tiffany’s stories it looked like Adam had a disappearing scar? View attachment 1148643
First you see it, then you don’t? Anyone know what it is? I’m amazed Tiffany has never mentioned it after the stingray stories she shared of him the other day!! 😳
There’s so many surgeries that could cause that scar. I like to think it’s a tummy tuck though just as it’s a turtle member 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That's a lot of travelling. Sweet first birthday. It's nice to see the party set, the children should be left out of it though.

So the first video is up of the birthday set, I don't know how she has the energy. There are pastel balloons and quite bright gigantic standing cardboard signs, I don't think they go well together. In her vision mock up, she showed a white food cart and a bouncy castle, so we will see how it all comes together. Jen is definitely extra in decorating, she is very artistic.

I don’t think Jen did all that party set up. I think they either had party planners or people who work for them like that Diana do it. And Stevie Kat in that car looked like she was about to burst into tears. I feel like half the time that kid doesn’t like what they do to her. Can’t wait till she can tell them to back off when she’s toddler!!

Reactions: 4
It makes me howl that SK never stands for any of their tit 😭😭 she is so cute though.

I really hope they fence they pool off though.. how on Earth is it safe to have kids running around at the side of that?!

Surprised that Tiffany won’t be there.. although her stories don’t seem to sync up properly recently so I wouldn’t be too surprised if they were actually back from the cruise and just posting prerecords.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She looks sun burnt, exhausted and over it. Was kind of hoping she’d flip the cake onto the ground 😂😂 I know, I’m horrible.
I love her fed up face in her car waiting to drive in to make her grand entrance too!

i did really like the party stuff though!

So the first video is up of the birthday set, I don't know how she has the energy. There are pastel balloons and quite bright gigantic standing cardboard signs, I don't think they go well together. In her vision mock up, she showed a white food cart and a bouncy castle, so we will see how it all comes together. Jen is definitely extra in decorating, she is very artistic.
Because she pays a company to come in and do it all

They hire people to do all of this stuff

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she’s going to come down with what ever Steven Jn has. She looked so hot and fed up in that ridiculous dress and massive bow!

Reactions: 3
I found that all quite hard to watch, SK looked utterly fed up and miserable. That wasn’t a party for her, it was for them and she was treated like a performing monkey at the zoo, so this, do that, go here, now go there and for the love of God stop putting those hideous bows on her head!

Reactions: 10
I found that all quite hard to watch, SK looked utterly fed up and miserable. That wasn’t a party for her, it was for them and she was treated like a performing monkey at the zoo, so this, do that, go here, now go there and for the love of God stop putting those hideous bows on her head!
I completely agree. She did not or want any of it! I think Kimmie’s recent stories getting upset probably have more to do with the fact SK wasn’t into than S jr. being ill. The whole thing was cringey!

I guess SK was sad her daddy wasn’t there to jiggle her about or “fly” her into her party. Anyone believe he was sick?

i think it was quite overwhelming for Kimmy also having to be the ring leader. That would normally fall to Jr.

She looks sun burnt, exhausted and over it. Was kind of hoping she’d flip the cake onto the ground 😂😂 I know, I’m horrible.
I have never seen a more sad baby, poor mite is a prop to them, not a human.

They hire people to do all of this stuff
She has been to a wedding and will go attending a funeral after the party these events involved flights, I wouldn't have the energy.

2 thoughts ; 1. SK looks absolutely miserable and totally underwhelmed bless her and 2. How thing has MK got! I can’t believe it

Reactions: 5
I know we can’t really impact global warming etc, but I do try and make greener choices where I can. Their footprint has to be that if a small country, the amount of goods, balloons, consumables, flights, cars and now helicopters they use is just so OTT

• Angry
Reactions: 7
That poor baby. All their money she could be head to toe in gorgeous baby boden. Instead they dress her in the most hideous tit.

• Haha
I guess SK was sad her daddy wasn’t there to jiggle her about or “fly” her into her party. Anyone believe he was sick?

i think it was quite overwhelming for Kimmy also having to be the ring leader. That would normally fall to Jr.
I’m going to be “that” person for a second. I really don’t know that I buy he was sick. I think something has been off for a while. Their relationship doesn’t seem to be harmonizing like it once was. He seems a bit more rude, disgruntled and distant. But I’m probably imagining it.

Reactions: 6
I think hes got covid, even though covid doesn’t exist in this families world. I do agree that it seems like quite a one-sided unhappy marriage though, and god help Kimmy if she puts a foot out of line. He seems quite controlling. Don’t think he’d miss his kids first party for the sake of a fight though, if anything he’d turn up out of spite to make her feel uncomfortable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.