Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t lie, the reality trash tv lover in me is actually a little excited for Tiff’s ‘love code’ Instagram thing. I hope it’s fun and not just Tiff squealing around deer valley for the weekend 😂
I would like to retract my comment please, I'm ashamed that for a second I thought it might be entertaining. I had more scandalous sleepovers when I was 14.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did I really just see Jen say she was doing an indoor workout rather than skiing, because it was snowing outside..? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did I really just see Jen say she was doing an indoor workout rather than skiing, because it was snowing outside..? 😳
Yep! I can’t even with them…Jen in particular…it’s like they’re all in their own little bubble of madness lol

Reactions: 4
Somebody needs to tell Mallory to take those fugly trousers she’s wearing off. They ain’t doing anything for her. And why is the one who asked for the skies acting like women are aliens from another planet?? It’s so exciting to get into the girls mind and find out how their minds work?? It’s all so freaking weird and cringey. Who is watching this. Accept for 275 thousand followers and me!!!

• Haha
Oh. My. God. Honestly ffs are they still going on about breadgate?! Seriously like what is actually wrong with them lol…please will someone provide them with some bloody sourdough bread or a recipe or something because this is getting ridiculous now 🤦🏻‍♀️….I get being disappointed when you have in your head your going to be eating something but this clearly isn’t normal 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh. My. God. Honestly ffs are they still going on about breadgate?! Seriously like what is actually wrong with them lol…please will someone provide them with some bloody sourdough bread or a recipe or something because this is getting ridiculous now 🤦🏻‍♀️….I get being disappointed when you have in your head your going to be eating something but this clearly isn’t normal 🙈
At this point, I’m more invested in bread gate than the LDS Mating Ritual of Deer Valley. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Thanks be to god! She got a sandwich! 🙌🏼….at least hopefully that will be this whole saga over now …on the downside she’s now made me want a cheese toastie lol

• Haha
Bowl has more neurotransmitters 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄…swear Jen if you don’t know what your talking about then just stay quiet, honestly! Yes gut health is important I will give her that… but why is she giving a lecture about it!? 1- your information isn’t correct 2 - your not medically qualified to be giving out information 3- carbs are ok! So If your going to try and sell your wingnut carbless lifestyle as the way to ward off cancer etc then kindly go eff off

• Heart
oh god I can’t take this love code thing any longer. hula hooping? ‘You will get to pick your own song to hula hoop to!’ Good god. I’ve actually been to more exciting childrens parties. The whole thing is sooo awkward because they all know what they’re there for so it all just seems to fake and staged and a little uncomfortable?? I personally don’t think any of those ‘guys’ look like they’re ready for marriage at all. They all seem very young and naive. Do we know how old they all are?
Mallory pleeeease change those awful trousers and I wish that guy would take those clunky timberland boots off!

How do they find, and just keep wheeling out these Stepford wives lookalikes. Tiff, Kimmy, McKenna Kate all morphing into Jens.
Also. Where is Katie? Did she come with Tanner or have I missed her when swiping through the endless ads and whinging 🙄

Reactions: 2
How do they find, and just keep wheeling out these Stepford wives lookalikes. Tiff, Kimmy, McKenna Kate all morphing into Jens.
Also. Where is Katie? Did she come with Tanner or have I missed her when swiping through the endless ads and whinging 🙄
Katie is there. I saw her for a brief second when Jen was screeching asking who had ate sandwiches at the St Regis while they were making them at home. It was a quick blip. Kimmy’s voice has turned into nails on chalkboard. It never used to be that bad. I watch most of hers on silent. 😬

What is going on in kimmys House? That freezer? It's flooded and they've just left it all? 😬🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
All this squealing with the Easter bunny hurts my head, the child must hear shrieking in her sleep.
Also, Steven Jnr is such a misogynistic pig, he puts his wife down any opportunity he can!

Also, Steven Jnr is such a misogynistic pig, he puts his wife down any opportunity he can!
This! Also.. What is with his sad patchy attempt at facial hair? Can’t take him seriously 😂😂 To say he’s on the same daft diet as Jen he looks so unhealthy.

Reactions: 5
I really like the carrot kitchen this year.

The photo opportunity was a beautiful set and they will be gorgeous pictures to have in the future.

I do wonder if these events would happen if there was no audience buying mugs, photo shoots and eggs picks?

Reactions: 1
I really like the carrot kitchen this year.

The photo opportunity was a beautiful set and they will be gorgeous pictures to have in the future.

I do wonder if these events would happen if there was no audience buying mugs, photo shoots and eggs picks?
I actually quite like it too!…u know I can actually tolerate Jen but honestly Kimmy in those videos 🙄…I can’t stand the girl, she just comes across as fake

I would love to know how many things Jen does each day for adverts?

1) Bee ENT spray
2) tape to whiten teeth
3) green powder drink
4) Instagram her life - tell us what makes her happy

Reactions: 2
Do we think Stevie Kate’s birthday cake will be made out of avocado or eggs or no carb sugar free protein powder?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do we think Stevie Kate’s birthday cake will be made out of avocado or eggs or no carb sugar free protein powder?
Kimmy said there would be quite a few cakes so I bet there will be some weird creations! There’ll be some normal stuff for show like always but you know it’s going straight in the bin once the party is over.

———————————————————————
Did anyone notice on Tiffany’s stories it looked like Adam had a disappearing scar?
EAA9BCDA-1960-40E3-A03C-0613747301B2.jpeg

First you see it, then you don’t? Anyone know what it is? I’m amazed Tiffany has never mentioned it after the stingray stories she shared of him the other day!! 😳

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.