Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I CANNOT believe that Tiffany is doing this matchmaker thing. A few months ago a really wonderful influencer was doing the matchmaker thing. She has over a million followers and is VERY likable. Now Tiffany is copying her. She wants to be a big time influencer so bad. I think it's REALLY sad actually that people want to live so much of their life on social media. Influencers must make REALLY good money but I think it's sad that Tiffany would go this far to copy another REALLY popular influencer.

Wait!! What????? Helicopter shopping?????? How did I miss this???
Who did it before??

I also think she was good with the ‘presenting’ bit of it, in a typical American type of way, she could be on mainstream media too one day…

My first thought was that I’m sure all the kids are LDS too and desperate to get together with someone!

Omg that Ski house they have too….wow. What must that even have cost?! It’s own DJ booth 😆 I mean I want to go stay at it….😄

Reactions: 2
Who did it before??

I also think she was good with the ‘presenting’ bit of it, in a typical American type of way, she could be on mainstream media too one day…

My first thought was that I’m sure all the kids are LDS too and desperate to get together with someone!

Omg that Ski house they have too….wow. What must that even have cost?! It’s own DJ booth 😆 I mean I want to go stay at it….😄
$17 million and then they needed new cars to use there!

Who did it before??

She got the idea from a popular influncer Dani Austin on Instagram. It's ALL for followers.

I’m all Eastered out and it’s not even April yet!
The ‘newer’ layouts seem to use so much plastic and tacky paper. Completely bonkers.
I’ve always said they can’t actually live in that setting. I guess they live in the pool house away from the mountainous crap everywhere else.
Even MK’s party was tacky. Oh and I’m over the fluff balls too. They look lost in that decor. A joke is supposed to make you laugh Right?

Reactions: 3
Isn’t Sam the youngest brother/son, who is in high school? Maybe a sophomore? I was kind of hoping he wouldn’t be as obsessed with all this lol
I don’t think they can help it. The family have spoken about listening to podcasts about dieting on long car journeys, and the young ones were bribed with a trip to Disneyland if they cut out refined carbs or sugar (can’t remember which). Sam didn’t do it but MK did I believe. I’m not surprised about Sam but it is very sad..

Also. Does Steve Jnr realise how much of an MLM bot he sounds in the post though 🤢 so gross

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Video is up of the "contestants" it's very Mormon sounding. Especially as one is on the dating committee for her church.

Reactions: 2
I typed TCL into twitter and this was the first thing that came up. At first, I laughed but, then I thought, I’d never imagine her ever using one. I just don’t see them as sexual beings 😂
881EDF7D-606C-45A5-B933-A6C44BC65ACF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn’t Sam the youngest brother/son, who is in high school? Maybe a sophomore? I was kind of hoping he wouldn’t be as obsessed with all this lol
What are the chances this is why MK has suddenly dropped a lot of weight too. Both no doubt getting so much praise for dropping the fat they had even though they were a healthy weight

I typed TCL into twitter and this was the first thing that came up. At first, I laughed but, then I thought, I’d never imagine her ever using one. I just don’t see them as sexual beings 😂
View attachment 1125125
It worked great, lots of comments (comments = interaction = money) and so the next day she just happened to have a code so you could buy one too

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Ok….but your ok to go helicopter shopping? 😂🤦🏻‍♀️…swear she is ridiculous 🙈…..also cheese sandwich gate, I’m actually embarrassed for her harassing that poor waiter over the bread, like how entitled can you be?! What did she want him to do? Go a bake a loaf just for her?….swear, I usually can tolerate them but there she showed her true attitude

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok….but your ok to go helicopter shopping? 😂🤦🏻‍♀️…swear she is ridiculous 🙈…..also cheese sandwich gate, I’m actually embarrassed for her harassing that poor waiter over the bread, like how entitled can you be?! What did she want him to do? Go a bake a loaf just for her?….swear, I usually can tolerate them but there she showed her true attitude
That poor waiter. I just love how her first guess is that he doesn’t understand her English. Um no. You’re acting like an entitled **** and you’re recording him while you interrogate him about bread. Wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That poor waiter. I just love how her first guess is that he doesn’t understand her English. Um no. You’re acting like an entitled **** and you’re recording him while you interrogate him about bread. Wtf.
I mean who the feck gets so disturbed over bread?!… thought she didn’t do carbs? ….the poor waiter was clearly like ok wtf is happening right now? This woman is nuts ….and then! For the hubby to go hassle about his feckin meatless sandwich? What the actual eff!….the lot of them just need to go eat a bloody burger and be normal 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
What a surprise, all 6 ‘contestants’ of this love code bullshit are a bunch of pretty, white church kids 🙄 The lack of diversity in everything they do is gross.

Reactions: 9
I couldn't believe about the restaurant issues and the dating game. Steve Sr. STILL gives me the creeps. And I was thinking the same thing. Jen pouting about the change of bread!! And I thought she ate no refined carbs!! And MK and Sam are in Florida. Geeeez I used to love watching this family. Not any more.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.