Turtle Creek Lane #2 Houghton’s name is TCL. They’re so frugal they bought 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He talked to the manager about the grilled cheese!? Oh seriously?? Definition of first world problems 😒🤦🏼‍♀️
Christ sake 🤦🏻‍♀️…like I’m mortified for them….they are just complete doses, bet the restaurant purposely holds back the sourdough when they next come cus of what numptys they’ve been…I cannot believe they are still going on about it 🙄

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand the grilled cheese issue…they don’t eat bread?! What on earth will it do to the glucose monitor that she doesn’t need? They’re a bunch of crackerjacks.

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand the grilled cheese issue…they don’t eat bread?! What on earth will it do to the glucose monitor that she doesn’t need? They’re a bunch of crackerjacks.
It’ll do absolutely nothing because she has a perfectly functioning pancreas which will produce her the perfect insulin to match those terrible carbs.

🙄 bet the manager looked like that when Steve went to ask him about THE bread.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’ll do absolutely nothing because she has a perfectly functioning pancreas which will produce her the perfect insulin to match those terrible carbs.

🙄 bet the manager looked like that when Steve went to ask him about THE bread.
Swear the lot of them are wingnuts….like I know actual diabetic people who struggled to get the type of monitoring they have…they have honestly zero brains, of course your sugars are gona spike, that’s literally how the body works 🙄

I am absolutely amazed at this bread situation. The way she spoke to the waiter whist filming him was disgusting. And then for Steve to go speak to the manager! Seriously, if that's all.your worried about in your world you are very lucky people. Most people I know are concerned about Ukraine and Russia and the threat of nuclear war, but yea a restaurant changing bread is serious. Also, they didn't realise their are supply issues in the world right now. That's privalige right there. I'm discusted. I'm not surprised Katie's Church shunned her.

• Heart
I am absolutely amazed at this bread situation. The way she spoke to the waiter whist filming him was disgusting. And then for Steve to go speak to the manager! Seriously, if that's all.your worried about in your world you are very lucky people. Most people I know are concerned about Ukraine and Russia and the threat of nuclear war, but yea a restaurant changing bread is serious. Also, they didn't realise their are supply issues in the world right now. That's privalige right there. I'm discusted. I'm not surprised Katie's Church shunned her.
Woah the church shunned her??

I wanted to message her and remind her that there is actually a war going on with children and elderly people starving and homeless fleeing Ukraine and all she’s thinking about is bleeping bread. And maybe they have donated or whatever privately , good on them if they have, but it’s just tone deaf to put stuff like she has on about food. Moaning is it the same etc. I’m v disappointed in Jen. She’s changed a lot since she started growing. It’s just not authentic anymore it’s a business

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Woah the church shunned her??
The church where tanner and Katie's got married, only a select few are allowed to be locked in the temple from what I remember and she wasn't one chosen, even though Katie's mum was. It was speculated that it's because they don't agree with her filming it all being scared etc. Low and behold she was right outside the doors filming it instead 😅

Please 😭 an ‘icebreaker’ game where they are in teams and have to answer questions about using carrots as noses for snowmen and the bible. it’s like a childrens birthday party, not gearing them all up for a date ffs. this is killing me.
also I don’t think I quite understand the idea. there is an ‘’algorithm’’ that has decided who is who’s ‘soul mate’ but they’re not going to tell them who it is that is their soul mate - they have to figure this out themselves? What if they go on a date and really like and ‘choose’ the guy that isn’t her ‘soul mate’ .. do they then get told they matched with the wrong person and have to then start again with someone else they didn’t like as much? Or are they allowed to stay with the person they quite clearly liked the most?

this is giving me married at first sight vibes - it’s essentially the same idea isn’t it? Just obviously without the wedding - and very morman-fied

Reactions: 5
First question the ‘algorithm’ asks is;

Are you Mormon?

Too bad if not, you’re out!

It’s laughable as already they have THAT in common. Which is a dealbreaker in their religion anyway.

Obviously I’m tuned in though, watching it unfold 🤣😂 🍿

• Haha
I couldn't believe about the restaurant issues and the dating game. Steve Sr. STILL gives me the creeps. And I was thinking the same thing. Jen pouting about the change of bread!! And I thought she ate no refined carbs!! And MK and Sam are in Florida. Geeeez I used to love watching this family. Not any more.
its his lack of top lip that creep me out !

Reactions: 1
Considering Tiff and Adam met on an online dating app, I find them a bit patronising to the "contestants"

I can’t unsee the pair of them in that hot tub 🤢 Steve is such a creep. I had an awful thought that he was naked in there.
They are behaving like such spoilt brats, arguing about the right bread, ‘speaking to management’ helicopter shopping; Ski trips, kids shipped off to Florida; while Kyiv literally burns 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The show is the exact format of MTV’s ‘are you the one?’ (My guilty pleasure lol) but without all the drinking and shagging and drama which is the best part obv 😏😏

I don't really understand what big coding Adams brother thinks he's done? None of this is break through. It's your standard dating show 🙈🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.